Notices

Apexi VTEC AFC

Old 05-01-2003, 04:05 PM
TegraGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apexi VTEC AFC

Hey guys, i got a question for you and i did a search before i posted this thread so i wouldn't waste your time, unfortunately i didn't find anything about my specific question. I have a 95 Integra GSR sedan, and the previous owner bought an Apexi VTEC AFC, i think its set at around 5200 rpms or so, though im not positive. The guy was kinda sketchy who i bought it from, but it runs fine now after some work by me and my friend who works at Honda . I was wondering what you guys would recommend i set it to without blowing my head or tearing up my engine, i do alotta city driving. I live two seconds from DC, so its a decent amount of stop and go. Now for a little background on my motor: Aem CAI, DC sports headers, type r cams, aem cam gears, type r exhaust, strut bar, tokico blues, eibach pro kit, and a dc short shifter. I'd really like some advice. Please leave me your thoughts.

J
Old 05-01-2003, 05:10 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

as every engine is different, get it tuned on a dyno.

and its header, not headers. some people get anal about that. :a:
Old 05-01-2003, 06:30 PM
TegraGSR

Sorry header, i should've known, ive seen that corrected many times on this forum, my apologies. So when i get it dyno tuned they'll decide what it should be set to? Also what bout my fuel, i kno i can enrich the fuel with this device, any suggestions on that? Or is that handled when i get it dyno tuned at well?

J
Old 05-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

yes your fuel will be tuned along with that