Notices

independent throttle bodies.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:06 AM
crxb16er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont believe you'll be getting those types of numbers, but hey what do i know... it does allow equal amounts of air to all cylinders which helps a n/a setup, because normally the #3 and 4 cylinder get less oxygen due to the bends in a typical throttle body. and by having individual it allows u to have an overall bigger air duct into the engine. but u still are relying on the engines vacume to get the air in there. and numbers can rely vary and generally id say its nowhere near the money involved. but hey teho do what u'd like, i have a turbo setup just because its the cheapest way of making power (besides nitrous obviously). i give respect to a nice all motor engine. i just prefer my own set up.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:32 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

i agree, my next car is going to be a turbo setup after i sell my baby. im going to complete it first though. make the interior look really nice and showish and paint it stock colors with a kit. keep that sleeper kinda look, not some showboater kit. but yeha. mi going to sell her and hopefully find an old starion or conquest TSI. i dun think they are AWD though, i might want to go with some old subaru heh. who knows what the future holds....all i do know is AWD Turbo is in the future. Its so much easier taking a turbo car and modin it rather than a non turbo car, turbo it, then mod it. yah know?
Old 10-03-2003, 01:15 PM
crxb16er

yah subarus are great turbo cars, and although they are ugly volvos are also
Old 10-03-2003, 01:51 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

yeah i agree..volvos are ugly but do have some potential. but hey so do saabs. heh.