Notices

Hottest CRX I ever saw at LA carshow *pix* (warning to 56k, about 800 kb)

Old 10-09-2003, 08:10 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by CRX_stg3
:lmfao: OMG, lol, that was worded mad funny, cuz he said "I don't think u can"... lol, don't get me wrong, I'm not poking fun, lol, it's just pretty good stuff :rofl:
There is no "I" in that sentence. I was saying that he shouldn't think that he can talk to me like that, because he can't. He is a n00b, and I have been doing this for almost 8 years.:slap:
Old 10-09-2003, 08:17 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Ok Ok... I never intended this thread to get so out of hand. We've established that people have different opinions on things and that's normal. But when you guys bash eachother it becomes an endless argument in where no one really wins, because no matter what you say the other guy will always think he's right. Besides, it's just a car. Yeah, time was spent on making it, and sure, lots of cash was spent. but in the end... :gives: the car will more than likely never belong to any of us, like you said, it's a show car, so I have yet to see it be raced... Don't sweat this sh*t, A Rex is a Rex.
A Rex is a Rex, and that Rex is a turd. I don't believe in building something that you are affraid to drive.

Old 10-09-2003, 08:19 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BTLFED
There is no "I" in that sentence. I was saying that he shouldn't think that he can talk to me like that, because he can't. He is a n00b, and I have been doing this for almost 8 years.:slap:
Ahhh, I get it now... :doh: my bust, I misinterpreted. I guess it's not so funny now... h:
Old 10-09-2003, 08:22 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Ahhh, I get it now... :doh: my bust, I misinterpreted. I guess it's not so funny now... h:
It's still funny to me.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:32 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BTLFED

Omg, no no no... THAT is funny to me :thumbup: