Notices

Hottest CRX I ever saw at LA carshow *pix* (warning to 56k, about 800 kb)

Old 10-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Caster Troy SI
bye ashley, hello leah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's shweet! until you make something that'll impress me more than that, don't bash it... you'll look like a dooch.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:07 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Originally posted by Caster Troy SI
it's shweet! until you make something that'll impress me more than that, don't bash it... you'll look like a dooch.
Most retarded reply.....evar. Your opinion is the bible now?h:
Old 10-08-2003, 01:37 PM
Caster Troy SI
bye ashley, hello leah

Originally posted by BTLFED
Most retarded reply.....evar. Your opinion is the bible now?h:
it's nice... why the f**k bash it? time, money, sweat, etc. were put in to it. i respect that and am impressed. personally i think your a dooch bag if you try to act cool by bashing it. so i say stfu if you bash it and can't show me something equally impressive. :stupid: :fawk: :wtf: :airon: :jerkit:
Old 10-08-2003, 02:16 PM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well... It's true that anything can be done as long as u have money. It's like this, if you're a poor mamma jamma, than you are able to appreciate a car that YOU yourself put your own sweat and work into more than a 16 year old Beverly Hills kid who gets a $800 a week allowance from his parents for doing jack sh*t that can go down to a shop and have some mech do it for him. This car is one that was modded by a guy or guys with $$$ Now if it was done up by one dude that did everything himself, THAT would be impressive...
Old 10-08-2003, 06:01 PM
EKHatchRacer

that car is hella riced out gay
Old 10-08-2003, 07:17 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

it's nice... why the f**k bash it? time, money, sweat, etc. were put in to it. i respect that and am impressed. personally i think your a dooch bag if you try to act cool by bashing it. so i say stfu if you bash it and can't show me something equally impressive. :stupid: :fawk: :wtf: :airon: :jerkit:
I saw the car in person, and it is okay...for a show car. Money?! Time?! Did he put that kit on? NO. Did he buy that kit? NO. Did he pay for half the stuff on that car? NO. So don't talk to me about blood, sweat, and money. That kit looks like sh!t, and why have a swap with a vortec charger on a car that is drivin from show to trailer? That is what the people in the Ground Designs booth it was sitting in told me, so don't give me any shit about that either. Call me what you want, but I could give a rat's ass about you or your opinion, so why don't you get hit by a truck.....again.h:

Oh, and BTW, n00b, don't think you can talk to me like that. When you were posting all the ghey pics of your car over and over again I named more parts that were on it than you could, so STFU.:down:
Old 10-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Pete
Civilian

Oh, and BTW, n00b, don't think you can talk to me like that. [/B]
:lmfao: OMG, lol, that was worded mad funny, cuz he said "I don't think u can"... lol, don't get me wrong, I'm not poking fun, lol, it's just pretty good stuff :rofl:
Old 10-09-2003, 07:55 AM
Caster Troy SI
bye ashley, hello leah

I saw the car in person, and it is okay...for a show car. Money?! Time?! Did he put that kit on? NO. Did he buy that kit? NO. Did he pay for half the stuff on that car? NO. So don't talk to me about blood, sweat, and money. That kit looks like sh!t, and why have a swap with a vortec charger on a car that is drivin from show to trailer? That is what the people in the Ground Designs booth it was sitting in told me, so don't give me any shit about that either. Call me what you want, but I could give a rat's ass about you or your opinion, so why don't you get hit by a truck.....again.h:

Oh, and BTW, n00b, don't think you can talk to me like that. When you were posting all the ghey pics of your car over and over again I named more parts that were on it than you could, so STFU.:down:
unless the moderators have a problem with me... i can talk to like that... i did... i'll do it again... stfu. my point was that somebody... somebody put sweat into that damn car we arguing about for no good reason. money isn't always free, somebody at some point earned it. maybe the "beverly hills kid" didn't earn it, but maybe his folks did, and they can just afford to give him things like that, it's beside the point... the car is fulfilling what it was ment to. even if it goes from trailer to show. no one is trying to say that it is an ideal daily driver like most of our cars. it's a show car, and imo and whoever's opinion that built it or "had it built" it's a nice show car. and are you a woman? just curious cuz your bringing up some half a year old sh!t when talking about some of my old posts.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:05 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

unless the moderators have a problem with me... i can talk to like that... i did... i'll do it again... stfu. my point was that somebody... somebody put sweat into that damn car we arguing about for no good reason. money isn't always free, somebody at some point earned it. maybe the "beverly hills kid" didn't earn it, but maybe his folks did, and they can just afford to give him things like that, it's beside the point... the car is fulfilling what it was ment to. even if it goes from trailer to show. no one is trying to say that it is an ideal daily driver like most of our cars. it's a show car, and imo and whoever's opinion that built it or "had it built" it's a nice show car. and are you a woman? just curious cuz your bringing up some half a year old sh!t when talking about some of my old posts.
Fine, then why don't you get another CRX and build it just like that one is. That way I can have another reason to make fun of you.

And no, I am not a woman, but it is obvious you are by the way you are acting, so why don't you go change your tampon and come back with a better attitude.:down:
Old 10-09-2003, 08:08 AM
Pete
Civilian

Ok Ok... I never intended this thread to get so out of hand. We've established that people have different opinions on things and that's normal. But when you guys bash eachother it becomes an endless argument in where no one really wins, because no matter what you say the other guy will always think he's right. Besides, it's just a car. Yeah, time was spent on making it, and sure, lots of cash was spent. but in the end... :gives: the car will more than likely never belong to any of us, like you said, it's a show car, so I have yet to see it be raced... Don't sweat this sh*t, A Rex is a Rex.