Notices

91 Honda Crx JDM SIR II GSR B18c1/tail conv..

Old 09-03-2003, 01:31 PM
rexerin
beep! beep!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[
Originally posted by AKK
How old are you 12?
i think YOU are the one being immature... Kai was only stating the facts, so to put it simply, no matter how much money you spent on your car, you can't come to a honda/acura forum like this and try to say that its a JDM SiR, because we know the difference.

i'm not even going to say what i think of the car because that is beside the point... you put the thread in the wrong forum, and you falsely advertised what you are trying to sell to people who were obviously going to know that it wasn't JDM.... what kind of response were you expecting?
Old 09-03-2003, 03:53 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

not to kick a dead horse, but uhh oh, he got maaco... notice the red hatch and under the hood....damn man you really think you can get 9 for that? where do you live i want to sell mine for like 30....
Old 09-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

expensive rice. gosh :down:
Old 09-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

and this is the second time you've posted this same car here for sale if i remember. maybe it not selling the first time shoulda told you something.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

hey i was right!

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=86105

even then it wasnt in the right forum

and a :repost: in this forum: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=86100
Old 09-03-2003, 06:00 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

Originally posted by malfuncion
uhh oh, he got maaco...
yea, i noticed that too.. if youre gonna do a color change RIGHT, you should get all obivious spots painted as well.. yea, i bet that paint job cost him a big $500 bucks if that :fawk:
Old 09-03-2003, 08:48 PM
AKK

hilarious, stop hurting my feelings, that hood came with the car i took it off cause its gay heres the hood i had on it, but i smashed it up with this kids head, probably a friend of yours so i threw the cervinis hood back on it before i got it painted and yes that paint job costed more then your car even if it was only $500. Civic si rims arent stock for a crx, the jdm is for the jdm engine thats in it fags, it sure aint an sir so i made up the sir II for the geeks that have b16a's in there slow crx's, all that motor work and it still probably doesnt put out as power as a gsr motor, 250 hp= your lying, thats too much horse power for you buddy youd get too much rust in your eyes. yea great you know how to spot a mistype yea i know its ****ing header bitch, your probably looking at every word in this reply to see if there are any mistypes you geek with nothing better to do, heres some mistypes for you...sukadik lifeless clownz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
new 190.jpg (62.9 KB, 399 views)
Old 09-03-2003, 08:57 PM
AKK

yes that is a vis zc hood for you jdm wannabees, and i did have the car listed it before, they guy who wanted to buy it left me a $1000 deposit to hold and guess what...he called me three weeks later and told me he couldnt come up with the rest, i guess that means the car aint that shity for someone to give away $1000 just for a dream of owning it. I know what jdm is and what rice is so stop with the corny jokes cause a little rice gets you more money for your car in the long run, haters.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:00 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

-those are what STOCK SI RIMS? get something worth a shit.
-if you paid more than 500 for that paint the sucks. you got ripped off. thats a maaco spay over.
-for the zc hood you smashed up that looks to be carbon fiber? ive seen pictures of people standing on cf hoods so umm no you didnt smash it up with "my friends" head. lol.

-as for another thing i know ill smash you, no doubt. i would love to drive to the east coast to do it but i have better fun smashin vettes here. you are rice to me. i have more money in my motor than your whole car is worth. so shhh.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:10 PM
AKK

dam you repley so quickly is that all you do..sit in front of your computer and annoy people on hondaacura.net? stop lying about your car, and are you serious about the rims? they are light as shit and the best stock rims money can buy, look on your dumbass ebay for what they sell for. all that money into your engine and why do people still call you malfuction? and i aint gonna argue bout whos car is faster thats gay as hell, i dont care if you got a 1 second car, you still cant drive and your gonna end up in gaurd rail. take some of the money you say you spend on your motor and get that big ass rust spot the size of your big head fixed, you know that shit spreads dont you? you cants see the cracks cause its a black hood, i sold it for $60 i would have gave it to you...id feel sorrry for you since yours is rusted through, and i wouldnt want your million dollar motor to get wet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
new 185.jpg (79.1 KB, 383 views)