Notices

the CRX line-up

Old 09-02-2003, 08:40 PM
rexerin
beep! beep!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the CRX line-up

So we (SchwanginPT & I) were working on our CRXs for the better part of the weekend and I just had to take this pic...

As you've probably seen/read before, between the two of us, we have 4 rexes... all cars in this pic are Si's.. the first two are SchwanginPT's: the one on the left is the one being used to rebuild the middle one which was in an accident last November. The one on the right is my project rex si (up on the jack getting the donuts taken off!), and my other rex is STILL for sale, so it was out on the hill by the road where it was not visible for the pic...

you can tell we've been swapping parts among all 3... but hopefully soon two of them will be all one color! we're just about ready to send both to the shop to get painted: SchwanginPT's will be black, mine RSX white

anyways... here's the pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dsc00563.jpg (151.2 KB, 118 views)
Old 09-02-2003, 09:00 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

So many colors... neat though.

You may want to delete the other thread before you get two different discussions going on.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:08 PM
rexerin
beep! beep!

oops... seems like every time i try to post a pic i lose my connection (stupid dial-up! ) and i end up with multiple posts... baleeted! thanks for the heads up
Old 09-03-2003, 06:19 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

hey thanks for posting some pics sweetie

yup.. it was a crazy weekend. i got to swap my hatch and sunroof, and finally clean her up some.. but the stupid rain kept me from getting that done. :madfawk:

but i just need to finish cleaning her up, take the door panel, side mirror and switch the gas doors, and mine should be ready to go: here are a couple pics of the day

my 2. LEFT: wrecked one, RIGHT: rebuild one
Attached Images
dsc00554.jpg (70.7 KB, 103 views)
Old 09-03-2003, 06:20 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

another.
Attached Images
dsc00555.jpg (76.2 KB, 101 views)
Old 09-03-2003, 12:21 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

so what is so different bout the sir hood other than the obvious hump, i know there is somethin bout the lights on usdm and jdm...what are they. i heard one was longer or soemthing? anywho is it possible to modify it to work with usdm? see i got projectors on my rex but i am in love with that hood, especially since my b16 makes my hood bow. is a carbon fiber look alike all i am destined for...but even with those it seems as though they say they are for jdm's only...i dunno. give me some feed back. btw it looks like she's coming along. good work to the both of yous.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:31 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

thanks man. as far as your hood question:

yes the obvious bump is different than USDM, and the JDM (specifically SiR, cause JDM ZC headlights are the same as USDM) are wider than US. as far as getting that to work with US headlights, youre gonna have a BIG gap between the hood and the headlights. I would suggest getting a cf ZC hood. it has a lump on the driver side, so it should clear the B16 and and it will still fit with the USDM headlights.. hope that helps

thanks man for the comment about my car i just got done putting my new SiR leather seats together..they look soo nice... i will post pics as soon as i can.
Old 09-03-2003, 02:53 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

most def post pics of those seats. id love to see em. but yah with the whole zc hood...so many people have them...its kinda like bleh. but i dunno. i might have someone custom lay me a cf hood. there is a cf shop here in ok..i just hope it isnt mad expensive.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:46 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Hahhahahahh they look like they should be called "Team Patches."
Old 09-03-2003, 06:01 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

^-- thanks man.. but just you wait, you wont be laughing at us long :fawk: