Notices

problem in the rain...

Old 09-04-2003, 02:54 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by malfuncion
a mustang driver on h-a.net? ouch...if its fast i wont hate but man is it a stock gt or cobra? please say no. if not at least lie and say like you got it ported or something..cause man..i dunno im sorry. just all the stang drivers round here think they are gods, and they get owned on a daily. hit me back cause id like to know more bout it. to be honest im searching for the rare 4 banging LX TURBO STANG@!!@! lol...think bout smashin on some people in that beater. lol its better than the first idea we had about a turbo geo...
why don't you shut your mouth.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
FTOlimited
‹^›(Ò¸ó)‹^›

Originally posted by malfuncion
a mustang driver on h-a.net? ouch...if its fast i wont hate but man is it a stock gt or cobra? please say no. if not at least lie and say like you got it ported or something..cause man..i dunno im sorry. just all the stang drivers round here think they are gods, and they get owned on a daily. hit me back cause id like to know more bout it. to be honest im searching for the rare 4 banging LX TURBO STANG@!!@! lol...think bout smashin on some people in that beater. lol its better than the first idea we had about a turbo geo...
first off, i used to have a '96 civic...second off, it is stock for right now. im away at school and dont have the time or money to mess with it. in addition to that i have 6 years of school left, which means only driving it in the summer cause i am bringing my beater '91 camry here incase it gets fawked up :thumbup:

*edit* i plan on dropping in a 392 crate engine from ford within the next two years.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:33 AM
91_Hulk_Si
M0der@t0r Assassin

Take that stuff somewhere else please. This thread is for tech problems. Thanx:nono: