Notices

Which car to get!!

Old 09-04-2003, 06:02 PM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you got 3g's and don't know that much about cars..just get yourself a prelude and you will be killing them on the streets. The crx is a excellent car though, especially for racing, but I still say get your self a prelude. Then look for a junked crx with a good frame..they run less then $300 Fully gut the interior and just build your self a race car and start doing swaps and shit. But for your first car get something fast and just have that as a daily driver untill you get used to the import scene and understand more about things you are doing. Don't just jump into it.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Maverick37
The Perfect Drug

I know this is kind of off subject but anyway, I have a sohc zc non-vtec with a stock setup 91 CRX Si, and I was wondering if you guys know what times I would be running and if it would keep up with the stangs. and what are some non expensive things I can do to make it faster.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally posted by Maverick37
I know this is kind of off subject but anyway, I have a sohc zc non-vtec with a stock setup 91 CRX Si, and I was wondering if you guys know what times I would be running and if it would keep up with the stangs. and what are some non expensive things I can do to make it faster.
you will not be keeping up with any stangs unless the other driver sucks. going fast = $$$
Old 09-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

I know this is kind of off subject but anyway, I have a sohc zc non-vtec with a stock setup 91 CRX Si, and I was wondering if you guys know what times I would be running and if it would keep up with the stangs.
It would run about the same as a stock Si. It would lag far behind V8 Mustangs.
what are some non expensive things I can do to make it faster.
Get a job. It doesn't cost you a dime

"Cheap" and "Performance" are mutually exclusive when it comes to Hondas.