Notices

My friends car... LOL

Old 08-17-2003, 05:28 PM
mishima_beef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My friends car... LOL

My friend has this 1991 honda civic... now aside from getting a pretty shitty deal on the car.. he has spent his money in all the wrong.. (and STUPID) places! its so hilarious... he has a white 1991 auto DX hatchback... the thing is SLOW... if i were him i woulda been saving up for a new engine and swap it instead of buying:

- hondasport banner
- some stupid hood stickers that say civic in japanese and a picture of a dragon... and his name in japanese
- sticker of his name on the driver side door under the handle
- sticker of his girl's name on the passenger side door under the handle
- stupid overpriced seatcovers that look tacky
- air intake that makes more noise than power to boost his 92 bhp engine
- engine breather ..
- 12 inch black light which he mounted on the roof of the drivers side near the a pillar
- some glow in the black light string that he put around the air vents and around the tape deck (looks REALLY stupid and ghey)
- brighter headlights

thats all he has on his car.. but this guy is a joke... one time he locked his keys in his car in his parking spot in his condo garage.. and the car was RUNNING and the lights were on !! BWAHAHAHA

im gonna try to find some pics of this discraceful car..

let me know what u guys think hahahah

i rate his car a .1 out of 10
Old 08-17-2003, 05:34 PM
next157

if he is your friend, howcome u didn't talk him out of it. If u guys were actually that close he would've listened. Instead your here clowning on him, and not guiding him in the right direction. You sure you guys are friends?
Old 08-17-2003, 05:41 PM
mishima_beef

to tell u the truth we are not friends anymore.. but what i say back then he woudnt have paid attention to anyways.. i continuously told him dont waste ur money save for a swap... but he claimed he will never save up enough for a swap... meh..
anyways let me tell u why we arent friends anymore..

one night me and my other 2 buddies were driving up to the nightly car meets in the hot spots anyways the guy driving took a car that had no insurance and he only had a g1 (i know stupid but he wanted to go) anyways we were driving around some deserted areas and we stopped cuz one guy had to take a piss anyways we start backing out of the parking spot and hes goin pretty damn fast and i guess he didnt see the pole cuz he went smack right into it so the hatchback was destroyed in the left rear... anyways we were all with his car only.. and nobody was hurt luckily but now we had no ride... so we call up the guy with the 91 dx and hes one of our good friends so we tell him we need a ride back cuz we got in an accident.. we know this guy is the STINGIEST on gas... so we ask him to come and its like 11 or so this guy's curfew is usually 1 (early but .. it wasnt 1) so he tells us his parents wont let him go which is some made up bs cuz the guy that got in the accident is really good friends with his parents... hell we all are... and the guy tells us he cant come...
honestly speaking if my parents told me no in that position (which they dont they trust me and im allowed out till late without needing to report on the phone where i am and shit like that) i woulda left anyways and been like... are u mad.. my friends are stranded there.. ill deal with this later.. and walk out the house...
some friend he was ...
Old 08-18-2003, 11:11 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

sounds like youre still a tad salty...
Old 08-18-2003, 07:42 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Sounds like someone needs to stop cutting down others, needs to grow up, and start thinking about improving on his shitty attitude...

It's all fine and dandy to laugh at a ****ed up car, but damn, why do you need to start a thread about it? That's just immature.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:34 PM
mishima_beef

......... ur right.. :rick:
Old 08-20-2003, 02:33 PM
crxb16er

ehh kids... probably 16