Notices

OBX Racing Intake Manifold $100

Old 07-25-2003, 04:17 PM
excitid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so your saying this will just be an easy bolt on for a dx but yet you couldn't use it on your mpfi si. You spent your money on it but its not worth the hassel to install on your car, so now your trying to hype up dx owners into thinking 10 to 15 hp are just 1 bolt on away and to top it off your willing to take a 40 dollar loss. Why don't you just tell the truth so people won't buy the shit thinking its gonna be just that part that helps them out. Its a little more complex then that. Oh and while your ranting away at FGH check out his website it could probably help you out since you seem to be a little lost...............

looks good to me

Old 07-25-2003, 04:48 PM
91_Hulk_Si
M0der@t0r Assassin

Besides the $400 carbon fiber hood that does jack.....
The black trim on the sides but none on the bumpers.
The significantly brighter clear corners that don't mtach your cheapo head lights.
The air damn lip that doesn't match that amazing can o' spray paint that you probably bought from ace hardware.
And my favorite..... the holes in the carbon fiber hood where you didn't put the washer nozzels back.

No offense dude..... but your ride sucks.
You sould have gotten an Si..... In the color you wanted.... not a hand me down from your grandma.

And I'm dropping the price because I modified it, drilled new holes, and some chrome plating chipped off.

And I did install it, and it worked, but I wasn't happy with it. An you wouldn't know this because you have an american Dx.... But stock JDM parts are in most cases better than aftermarket parts.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:12 PM
Magik

Easy guys...no need to get the proverbial panties in a bunch....loosen up.

Hulk...looks might be a good idea to go the Ebay route...

Jason
Old 07-25-2003, 08:30 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Originally posted by 91_Hulk_Si
FourthGenHatch..... You sound like a F!@#ing valley girl yanting away about trivial shit most people don't care about. So why don't you take your white painted civic with blue interior paint wannabe rally car and cram it up your pie hole.

That being said.... This intake will work with any fuel injection d16 motor, and if your interested in crossing over from carbs... then this will get you halfway there. And yes it will work on Si's.... but... it does't have a hole for the Intake air temperature sensor, and unlike our friend FourthGenHatch, I won't drive around with my check engine light on all the F!@#ing time. Thanx

And as for not fitting.... as you can see from the pic in my signature it sits lower than a stock intake.
Your blatantly trying to sell people something that won't work on their car. Its not made for DPFI, anyone remotely familiar with working on Hondas can look right at it and tell that. And I got news for you to, DX, LX, and STD all had Intake Air Temperature sensors. Your bought OBX which is equal to APC in quality, or lack there of, so you got what you deserve. So why don't you stop trying to rip off people and shut up, noob.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:34 PM
BC
BabyCakes

FourthGenHatch..... You sound like a F!@#ing valley girl yanting away about trivial shit most people don't care about. So why don't you take your white painted civic with blue interior paint wannabe rally car and cram it up your pie hole.

:down:

i think he was just trying to be helpfull.

busu
Old 07-25-2003, 08:37 PM
Brad
wooo nascar!

FGH's ZC > 91 hulk's d16a6.

i like his cf hood, his oem (cheapo?) headlights, his roll bar/cage, his rims, and just his whole car in general. OBX = teh :ghey: and you deserve to keep it on your shitty car.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

hulk, dont bring your trash to us. we own 15 year old cars, we have enough problems.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:44 PM
jlammy
w00t

That being said.... This intake will work with any fuel injection d16 motor, and if your interested in crossing over from carbs... then this will get you halfway there. And yes it will work on Si's.... but... it does't have a hole for the Intake air temperature sensor, and unlike our friend FourthGenHatch, I won't drive around with my check engine light on all the F!@#ing time. Thanx

And as for not fitting.... as you can see from the pic in my signature it sits lower than a stock intake.

Hey,

He was only trying to be helpful. Don't flame him because of that. The product you are selling should be listed in For Sale anyway.

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 07-26-2003, 05:50 AM
91_Hulk_Si
M0der@t0r Assassin

Your cars would never make it into a respected car show with the crap you stick in them. With exception of that black crx on the other post.

As for moderation..... are you kidding.... I said "F!@#ing" and "pie hole." Highschoolers
Old 07-26-2003, 06:54 AM
Magik

Hulk...you spoke of respect..the way you are talking and the attitude that you are offering out to people in this post hardly deserves it.

You said taht many of these cars would never make it into a rspected car show? Most of the people here don't give a rat's ass about car shows or being in them...I know I sure as hell don't.

There is no reason to spew derogatory comments or slam people's property if they disagree with you, that is their opinion, they are entitled to it.

Go to Ebay...sell your 'item' and we can all move on...

Jason