Notices

civintegra??????

Old 07-16-2003, 05:53 PM
91_Hulk_Si
M0der@t0r Assassin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

92-95 Civic Hb's are more rounded than the 88-91 Civic Hb's, plus the hood is very different. So the answer is with a gallon of body filler and a plasma cutter, anything is possible.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:26 PM
onelowhatch

it will be hard and all i guess, but the question is.......will it be worth it??? i mean its ****ing free, and he is gunna help me so why not go for it?
Old 07-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Because it will probably look like a hack job, and that's IF you even manage to finish it.

Why doesn't he keep his parts incase he damages his conversion stuff?
Old 07-16-2003, 09:31 PM
onelowhatch

cause he doesnt think he is gunna get in a wreck and we just put his turbo manifold, turbo, wastegate, exhaust side of turbo, fuel rail, new injectors, and fuel pump..............soooo we just help the people put it on just cause, and he is gunna ****ing cut off half of the front supprt bar that is about 4 inches thick and just cut it and half and bolt his intercooler on that is 29 x 11 cause it wont go anywhere else, i dunno dude, he helps me out and i help him out and i spent 12 hours on it today, cause he is gunna help me put a new head on
Old 07-16-2003, 09:36 PM
onelowhatch

and he just doesnt care about the looks when he is gunna run 20lbs of boost on a street setup car, no A/C.......... and he just kept spending and spending on the car, and we gotta put all this shit on from his house, 8,000$ under the hood though.............so i dont think he cars 1 bit about keeping old shit
Old 07-17-2003, 04:53 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Whats wrong with no A/C? My car has no A/C. I hope he built the engine if he is running 20 lbs or it is going to blow sky high.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:00 AM
onelowhatch

of course he built the engine, what u think he is a dummie? nahh he isnt a dummie, port and polish stage 5, 8.5 or 9.0:1 pistons and he blue printed and balanced the whole engine and some other shit too
Old 07-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally posted by onelowhatch
of course he built the engine, what u think he is a dummie?
I happens a lot more then you'd think.
port and polish stage 5, 8.5 or 9.0:1 pistons and he blue printed and balanced the whole engine and some other shit too
jeeze, he must be loaded!

Well, if you do end up doing the conversion, take lots of pictures.
Old 07-18-2003, 04:30 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

of course he built the engine, what u think he is a dummie? nahh he isnt a dummie, port and polish stage 5, 8.5 or 9.0:1 pistons and he blue printed and balanced the whole engine and some other shit too
What is it with you and the word "dummie?" It was just a statement. If he built it, then fine.:slap:
Old 07-26-2003, 10:05 AM
dthjster

Default civintegra??????

Actually, since someone planted the seed in my head, I've been trying to do nearly the same thing, but I think I was under the misconception that I should be using the 90-93 integra front end, while I saw on another site that the 94 integra front end is supposed to fit my 91.

To be honest, I found that the 90-93 integra doors and dash will fit with minimum effort, but the front end is 5.5inches longer, so the hood and fenders would be a problem, unless the front end is extended (you can cut 2 inches from the rear of the fender, though....)

What I want to know is am I looking at the wrong car to get parts for this high end conversion, or should I be looking at the 94-00 integra then convert over to a JDM front clip to get the straight headlights? If that's the case, will the later model dash fit also?

I think I will still do the 90-93 doors so I can get better mirror options, power windows and door locks, etc... but I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff.

If anyone wants to know why someone would do this, besides looks, think integra, but at only 2200lbs. and a little more hatch capacity.

That alone makes it worth the effort.

-H