Notices

update on what ive been up to

Old 07-05-2003, 10:37 AM
crxb16er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update on what ive been up to

hey guys havent been online in a while, the zc is in finally, fired it up this morning, at first i was having some problems with wiring but finally got everything corrected and figured out, spent a good 20 bucks on different connectors and had to do quite a bit of splicing, after firing up the engine it ran like sh!t for about 5 seconds b4 i stepped on the gas and it blew a plastic trash bag out of the header, (lol guess someone pushed it up there to make it so nothing would go up there and i didnt look to see if nething was there) but the engine is in great condition compression holds perfectly not a drop of oil in the exhaust and spark plugs look awesome after a little use, the header still isnt hooked up to the rest of the exhaust system, im gonna need a new cat and downpipe assembly to get all that in working order but not until its drivable, waiting on the jack shaft (intermediary shaft) and si hubs and nuckles, should be here in 2-3 days, ecu should be here in a day or so, cant wait to get the car back on the road