Notices

**FourthGenHatch**

Old 07-05-2003, 01:27 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what shop? just curious.

advice: its well worth it to spend a few extra dollars to buy then engine from a well-reputable shop. but if you are buying from a reputable shop, then :thumbup:
Old 07-05-2003, 04:21 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believe that a ZC tranny will work on an Si engine because the Si might not have the holes for the intermediate shaft to bolt up to. And I think the innersplines on the axles for the ZC are bigger than the Si ones so you probably can't use Si axles with it. But I'm not sure.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:27 AM
91_Hulk_Si
M0der@t0r Assassin

harbor used auto parts
1421 w. anaheim st.
long beach, ca 90813
Old 07-31-2006, 01:18 PM
sleepin-civic

Allright i think i may be able to help out a couple people i have a zc engine in my 91 civic hatch it cost me 700$ 2 years ago and it had a us deries trans on it with regular civic axles. That trans blew i wanted something a little more powerfull to handle the zc so i went with the zc trans. This was the worst thing i did you have to buy 1992 acura integra axles an intermeiate shaft from a 89 integra and cut it to make it fit and oblong the holes to fit the zc engine because the 92 acura one is to long. Then u need to buy 92 acura calipers rotors and spindles to fit the new bigger splines from the 92 integra axles. And also this zc trnams is made for like draging it gets the worst gas mileage u could possible get 15mpg 60mph at 4g. So if i was anyone i would buy the si trans for a zc engine because the gears are made for speed. Any questions fell free to ask Frank
Old 08-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Brad
wooo nascar!

Originally Posted by sleepin-civic
Allright i think i may be able to help out a couple people i have a zc engine in my 91 civic hatch it cost me 700$ 2 years ago and it had a us deries trans on it with regular civic axles. That trans blew i wanted something a little more powerfull to handle the zc so i went with the zc trans. This was the worst thing i did you have to buy 1992 acura integra axles an intermeiate shaft from a 89 integra and cut it to make it fit and oblong the holes to fit the zc engine because the 92 acura one is to long. Then u need to buy 92 acura calipers rotors and spindles to fit the new bigger splines from the 92 integra axles. And also this zc trnams is made for like draging it gets the worst gas mileage u could possible get 15mpg 60mph at 4g. So if i was anyone i would buy the si trans for a zc engine because the gears are made for speed. Any questions fell free to ask Frank
this thread is over 3 years old.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:43 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

WOW , do some research man.
All of this stuff you asked can easily be looked up.