Notices

GRR no engine yet.

Old 07-01-2003, 12:59 PM
crxb16er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GRR no engine yet.

Went in to the shop i ordered my engine from and they said that its still not here yet, im really pissed now and they sure know it, it was supposed to be here on saturday, then it got delayed because of shipping to tuesday, now they are telling me tomorrow morning (wed) as soon as they open the doors they will have it, i guess they shipped it to a different warehouse, and are having someone with a truck go pick it up. i fumed at them for a while and they lowered the price by 50 bucks (which ill gladly take) but still. now i have to wait until tomorrow to put in the zc, and have to find a ride to work tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:22 PM
matt j
midwest corn killer

damn dude only 50 bucks, i woulda said 100 (but thats just me) hope you get it soon!
Old 07-01-2003, 03:24 PM
crxb16er

they cant lower it much more than that or they would be getting into the cost of the engine and components itself, i got the zc, zc tranny and zc ecu with new 91 integra axles with zc intermediatry shaft for 735 so now its down to 685 not a bad deal at all, of course shipping was an additional 125 dollars which was unavoidable.
Old 07-01-2003, 05:56 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

where was yours shipped from?...that's not a bad deal you got for a zc and all that equipment
Old 07-02-2003, 09:42 AM
jung4g
Asianalize your car

$50 is nice, now you can replace a few of those belts/ water pump/ and little things like that that should be replaced. The deal is great, my buddy just bought a B18B from our favorite junkyard, a complete swap (engine/tranny/ecu/axles/all manifolds and sensors) for $905 including tax... hell of a deal, and we even tested the motor, she ran great.

I hope the whole thing works out for you, and that sucks you've got to get a ride to work. My roomates G20 just started running yesterday (cam timing was off - timing chain, off? what?) so I'd been driving him around, and my other roomates Volvo turbo died, so now he's bumming rides...

Good luck
Jung