Notices

Use of moster tachs?

Old 02-09-2004, 07:51 AM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pharmacist
come on now... first of to call the b16 names is just plain rude, is it my fav engine no but any honda engine is a serious machine.
it's a torqueless wonder. Always was, always will be.
oh and 1stgencrxer i respect 1gens seriously i mean the car is not as good lookin as 2gens but yall, well some of yall put them together nicely and that deserves respect but tell me would you like me to talk isht about your children? (dont know if you have children or not but if you dont, use your imagination) no you probably wouldnt right.... well trust me neither does the first gen crx and that is why me and my baby (my 2ndgen) would never talk isht about our parents. come on now its either your a car person or your not know what i mean?
:eh: I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. The only second gen CRX that wasn't drastically porky was the '88 HF. If you like overweight cars, that's fine. I like my cars light, tossable and fun. I don't like 2nd gens really... at all.
sorry i put very little punctuation in the last post (i am pharmacy major not a english major) and maybe my fingers slipt here and there and i didnt type things out right (i spend my free time working on my car and the b16 hagning in the garage not on the internet)
punctuation? You didn't even have complete thoughts.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:52 AM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Originally Posted by ZiviCase10287
Kill thread :closed:
Right... becuase you have control here
Old 02-09-2004, 10:04 AM
A_PHOBIA

i have one in my car,"my dx didnt come with one".watch out were you mount it though the fuzzzzz is always looking to get you for something stupid.i have heard of people getting obstruction of vision citations.oh well, i like mine because its simple
to read at fast times,bigger numbers and a bigger needle.dude but unless your racing just listen to your car itle tell you when to shift.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Pharmacist
Street Corner

whoa i just realized last nite i wrote b16 hanging in the garage.... i meant to put b18a sorry.... and 1rstgen... i agree with the 89 hf thats what i got and very proud... would never get an si... but all im saying is why are people always so busy hating i mean is that just a caucasion thing to do to dogg each other on the internet im just trying to say we are all car enthusiasts or however the hell you spell it why talk so much isht? (look i put a question mark...) anyways whatever im here to help whomever i can (notice the whom and not the who?) not to talk isht, so i apologize about the junk i said ... i guess sometimes ignorance of the majority cant be helped at all. (not talking directly to you so dont get all road ragish as it has been proven in studies that this is a caucasion thing to do)
Old 02-09-2004, 12:32 PM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

damn u brought this thread back form the dead.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:44 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

I still have no idea what you're trying to say...

I made a typo, I meant 88 HF.

Other than that, you people failed to realize that this thread is now pointless since Kai doesn't even have the car anymore.