Notices

Anyone here like the Cervini's Mid-wing for the Hatch?

Old 06-04-2003, 12:02 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone here like the Cervini's Mid-wing for the Hatch?

***MODS: I know this is a F/S but I'm down to my last $ and I need $ to get my car back on the road so if you could just not move this from this forum for maybe a couple days I would appreciate it since no one notices it in the classifieds!***

I bought this Cervinis Mid-wing 2 weeks before my DX engine blew up. It came as bare fiberglass. I've sanded and primered and painted it flat black. So realistically its ready to be painted with real paint. However seeing as my car is dead and I'm unable to fix it due to lack of funds I now have gotten my priorities straight and I've found more things to sell and this is one of them.

Unlike the ones you see on ebay this one is wrap around, it goes all the way around the sides of the car, the best looking Mid-wing if you ask me...

They retail for $264 shipped new, and mine is new and more so, its in mint condition. I'm asking $200 for it plus shipping. I will haggle that price though. Lemme know. This fits the 88-91 Civic Hatchback. I would like to sell it ASAP because my poor car is so close to being back on the road and I'm really down to my last dollar so I just want to be done with it. It also comes with all the hardware and everything you need to install this on your car.

Also if anyone shows interest I will take a picture of the actual spoiler. But still I assure you its MINT!

My e-mail is fourthgenhatch@aol.com
Old 06-04-2003, 03:23 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

One of my buddies just sold one of these, it was a very nice quality piece.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:34 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Shipping would be about $20/$25 I think. I am willing to work it down to $200 shipped for someone in the US.