Notices

What do I need to paint my car?

Old 06-05-2003, 08:05 AM
excitid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have any pics of it all primered up. My black car is in need of paint but it won't happen this year. Too many projects and not enough cash so I was thinking of doing the flat black primer thing and getting the body back to normal.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:36 AM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by excitid
Its not uncommon for their cheapo jobs to start cracking after 6 to 8

4 months here

soso- if it doesnt work the first time, sand it and try it again. I painted my car 3 times over in a row, and the outcome was damn fine paint job. it takes a little bit of time to get used to that spray gun, but once you get the hang of it, you'll want to paint your friends' cars too
Old 06-05-2003, 02:43 PM
excitid

Originally posted by brtecson
4 months here

soso- if it doesnt work the first time, sand it and try it again. I painted my car 3 times over in a row, and the outcome was damn fine paint job. it takes a little bit of time to get used to that spray gun, but once you get the hang of it, you'll want to paint your friends' cars too
hey you wanna paint mine
Old 06-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Dead_Poet
Banned

Originally posted by SoSoDef24
cause my car is flat black primer right now and i want to drive the car b4 summer.

Does the motor run???? Then drive it. Who cares if its painted for a few months. When you save up the money then get it painted right, it will look good. It will be more costly to have it painted then repainted.