Notices

Speaking of Neuspeed

Old 06-02-2003, 09:01 PM
blue323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speaking of Neuspeed

I just installed the shifter bushings they sell and I am very happy with the results. Crisp shifting and no more play! Tomorrow I'm draining the probably OEM MTL motor oil for 2 qts of Honda MTL fluid and hope it cuts through butter like a hot knife. Its like a sharp knife now just need to heat it up now. The stock bushings were pretty worn and rotted. The new bushings (only 2, the mount and the 2 piece w/metel sleeve) I coated them with silicone grease to keep them from making noise and made install a little easier. The mount needed a bit of elbow grease but its all good and the 2 piece bushing & sleeve needed to be centered to get the bolt through with a screwdriver. Wish I had done it sooner. My 2 cents.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:38 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

What is MTL, don't you mean MTF?
Old 06-03-2003, 06:31 AM
crxb16er

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
What is MTL, don't you mean MTF?
that would be my guess manual transmission fluid? i believed that honda transmissions used regular engine oil in their trannies?
Old 06-03-2003, 03:27 PM
crxb16er

ok after speaking with 1stgencrxer i have to repost, that it is mtl (manual transmission lube) but i still believe that my honda manuals say to use engine oil, ill look it up tonight when i get home, see what it says in there, maybe ill prove myself wrong twice tonight....