Notices

disc brake swap

Old 02-16-2003, 11:41 AM
truesmallblock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default disc brake swap

hey jaje
so far so good with getting stuff for the disc brake swap. I got a partial sponsorship so that should help me with some of the prices. But I got bored last week and bought a Dremel to get the rust off of the old spindles and caliper brakets(not sure the acutally name) but i got alittle too into it and decided to polish the calipers i got and the brand new tie rods i have. I'll have to send some pics of them they look awesome. The capipers i got are from a junkyard though but i pulled them myself cause i found some in really good condition and i got them for $5 for both. I talked the president of Goodridge again and he forgot to order my lines i hope he does soon. If you know anybody that wants brand new never used goodridge lines for a 89-91 civic/crx with rear drums i have a pair ill sell half price or trade for willwood front calipers, neuspeed cross-drilled rotors and 10 sets of hawke pads. ummm thats a fair trade right?
Old 02-16-2003, 03:11 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's good...i'll definitely want to see some pics...i'd still not trust junkyard calipers unless you rebuild them...then i'd halfway trust them