Notices

Feedback on this car

Old 01-26-2003, 09:29 PM
lude_conduct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 4Gen4DoorAccord
go the the site, im in the dreamers to come section, oh front bumper and rims, thats all huh, take a look at my mods list you little ***** and lemme see your car, until then shut the **** up and quit hating cause you dont got ****

yes its true. i dont have anything. i literally took 4 thousand dollars in cash and just set it on top of my valve cover, sitting on my stock crx engine. yep. thats it. i dont got s###.

and yes i am a hater. i HATE ricers.

eh. just my opinon. but what do i know. im just a stupid ricer.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:36 PM
96cpe

If i owned eather of your cars i would hope someone would run me into a tree so i could buy a Geo Metro. If you spent half the time reading physic books as you spent making that car look like a** you would be a rocket scientest. or if you spent half as much money in the motor, as you put into bondo, the car would actually be fast.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:58 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Originally posted by 96cpe
If i owned eather of your cars i would hope someone would run me into a tree so i could buy a Geo Metro. If you spent half the time reading physic books as you spent making that car look like a** you would be a rocket scientest. or if you spent half as much money in the motor, as you put into bondo, the car would actually be fast.
haha brutal pat

i love it
Old 02-02-2003, 01:40 PM
crucial Si
Banned

has anyone said that both the cars look like ass yet?

well they do. wtf, why would you shave off the rear door, that is very stupid, but w/e.

also, the right rear accord taillight, can you finish pushing it into the trunk, its better looking hidden.
Old 02-02-2003, 02:48 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Ok... this thread has gone long enough. If you ask for feedback, you shouldn't have to defend against any responses. The fact that you're trying to justify what you've done to buther those cars comes across as an attempt to gain approval, which I can tell you is not very likely with this crowd. Most members would rather have a 100% stock looking car besides a lowered suspension, and instead put all the time and money into mechanicals.

There is no reason to be upset, and there is no reason for this thread to continue. Everyone can just let it die quietly, or it will be locked.
Old 02-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

i would rather drive a stock car than either one of those nasty things. Whats with the off center license plate on that primered thing.
Old 02-02-2003, 05:21 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Originally posted by 1stGenCRXer
there is no reason for this thread to continue. Everyone can just let it die quietly, or it will be locked.