Notices

Feedback on this car

Old 01-19-2003, 09:57 PM
shockwave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...... nothing to say about those destroyed cars.... poor little hondas....
Old 01-20-2003, 09:44 AM
lude_conduct

so yeah. i dont see your accord on that site...... you sure the front bumper and rims were enough to join that oh so cool club?
Old 01-21-2003, 12:08 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Horrible. I guess I can respect what you are doing with those cars, but it is not my style. None of that flows with the body of the car at all. It looks like just a bunch of stuff put on the car for the hell of it. It doesn't really flow together. Then again, I don't really like wide body FWDs at all anyway.
Old 01-21-2003, 12:19 PM
4Gen4DoorAccord
I love rice...w/ teriyaki

go the the site, im in the dreamers to come section, oh front bumper and rims, thats all huh, take a look at my mods list you little ***** and lemme see your car, until then shut the **** up and quit hating cause you dont got ****
Old 01-21-2003, 12:32 PM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

ugly
Old 01-21-2003, 02:39 PM
excitid

Originally posted by brtecson
maybe everybody forgot to read the part that says "He is not even close to done and when it is done he will paint it electron blue pearl". Fibreglass some smooth body lines and it'll look alot better. youre prolly planning on doing that anyways.
No one sees that, they all expect to see the same old **** they see everyday. Well even if I didn't like his effort its a 4 door thats probably a bit faster then my si so show or not its got a bit of go. I'm also pretty sure that the flaws we see in the design he can see them too and they will be taken care of.
Old 01-21-2003, 02:47 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

you asked for opinions on these rides and you got opinions...don't complain b/c you opened the door to comments...ignore those that cannot respond with maturity
Old 01-24-2003, 03:25 PM
4Gen4DoorAccord
I love rice...w/ teriyaki

i asked for opinions on ONE ride, the one i posted pictures on, not my ride. And most have posted immaturely, which is sad, i hate seeing all these damn honda owners with just rice. They think that smooth lines consist of no body modes, euro tail lights, and an intake
Old 01-24-2003, 06:22 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Originally posted by 4Gen4DoorAccord
They think that smooth lines consist of no body modes, euro tail lights, and an intake
Smooth body lines aren't round body kits on incredibly square looking cars or bumpers that don't fit right on the car they are on.

Whats the point of doing all that to a Civic Sedan when you could have bought an Integra Sedan and had all that plus a B18.

And FYI the shaved corner lights on the fenders makes it look like a ****in' Chevy Corsica.
Old 01-26-2003, 11:13 AM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

Originally posted by 4Gen4DoorAccord
i asked for opinions on ONE ride, the one i posted pictures on, not my ride. And most have posted immaturely, which is sad, i hate seeing all these damn honda owners with just rice. They think that smooth lines consist of no body modes, euro tail lights, and an intake
What in the hell are you talking about? I have plenty of "body" mods, I hate euros, and I don't have an intake, I have a TURBO! Both of those cars are rice!!!