Notices

Feedback on this car

Old 01-18-2003, 11:08 AM
RiceBoysDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the rear of that civic looks live the batmobile, u also need to fix that bumper and how it connects to the body, there seems to be a gap of sum sort, u need to add more filler to mold it into the body. the car looks to long, the fronts done nicely though, just work out the back a lil more. im really not a fan of body kits and things like that, **** i hate clear corners, so if i were u i wouldnt take my .02 seriously

peace
Old 01-18-2003, 02:10 PM
WhiteRice

I respect the fact that someone puts tons of hardwork adn hours into that primered vehicle. I also respect the fact that you and your posse are more into show then go. That's no big deal.

I agree w/Jaje on his opinion of the rear-wide body conversion.

I personally don't like it, and I also think that the 5th pic from the top kind of makes it look like a hearse.
Old 01-18-2003, 04:15 PM
excitid

I will give your friend props for originality and what seems like alot of hard work. It does look a little strange from some angles but over all I hope and believe the final product will win him some trophys if the color selection is right(everyone has that blue he planning on). I did the low rider thing years ago so I respect your club and its contributions to the show world. I would have suggested he use the jdm 1 piece teg lights they may have been a bit easier to custom fit. But anyways keep up the good work maybe show some updated pics when its done.
Old 01-18-2003, 04:19 PM
4Gen4DoorAccord
I love rice...w/ teriyaki

Thanks man, actually he is starting to reconsider the si blue and maybe go for the vw blue or the wrx blue, the jdm one peice ran through his head but he compared them and the sidemarker bend was a lot different then the bend on the fender so it would have looked really goofy, so he decided to go with that. I see that one of you pointed out the gap between the kit and the widebody, i said that he was still working on the rear a lot but has already gotten one side done and the other about 75% done, check it out over here, http://cardomain.com/id/4gen4doorcivic thanks for the feedback and keep it coming please
Old 01-18-2003, 04:20 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

that weatherstripping around the windows looks HUGE. Maybe its just cause the car is only primered so far

other than that, it looks like a good start. maybe everybody forgot to read the part that says "He is not even close to done and when it is done he will paint it electron blue pearl". Fibreglass some smooth body lines and it'll look alot better. youre prolly planning on doing that anyways.
Old 01-18-2003, 04:21 PM
brtecson
pukimonster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

btw, i think that some clear corners would look really nice
Old 01-18-2003, 08:03 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

other than the bumper the front end isnt THAT bad but the rear end is a mess. i dont really like it but there is alot of work in it and i can see what hes trying to do so i cant really falme for him doing things his way

BTW: didnt someone have really dark pics of this car on honda-tech?
Old 01-18-2003, 11:13 PM
crxrocks

....hit the switches.....
Old 01-18-2003, 11:43 PM
IrradiatedKitty

ghetto. lowered 4 doors never have floated my boat... or whatever. i'm not sure if i even have aboat to float. but the pirmered-ness makes it look even more ghetto. =/
Old 01-18-2003, 11:45 PM
IrradiatedKitty

but more input... the primer thing really doesn't work. it's too low. it's too boxy. it doesn't flow well. umm... just the basic look of it doesn't work well with me. i