Notices

Neuspeed or Eibach?

Old 01-10-2003, 12:35 PM
crucial Si
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DTA
I've had neuspeed race and they are perfect for me. I took corners and felt little to no body roll (maybe screeching tires) and I can take some sweeping turns at 60mph. That was all on stock struts and I ran it for about 5 years before I sold the car. Best springs ever. Got some for my 93 civic as well, but this time I got tokico hp struts and WOW, smooth ride almost like factory, but it can handle real well.
i have the race too, w/ agx sturts on my 5th gen hatch, the springs are stiff. i like them. nice drop. i really havent tested them out yet, due to the fact i have ****ty ass tires...
Old 01-10-2003, 10:23 PM
shonnys92si

neuspeed racing yellows with koni yellows.
Old 01-11-2003, 02:54 AM
jc836

Since this thread is about Prokit versus Sport, might I suggest that you seriously consdier the Neuspeed springs. They are stiffer than stock and in my experience stiffer than the Prokit. The drop is diffeent as well. Want to see a 5th gen Prelude on them-drop me an e-mail.
For those wondering, I do use Skunk2 sleeves and Eibach ERS springs on the CRX and Civic. All 3 cars are on Koni "yellow" Sport shocks.
The ride in each case is exactly what I need. The Prelude is terrific on the road and for track days. The Civic is the daily car and the spring rates are good for autocorss. The CRX-the race car is just that it not supposed to be real comfy-but the handling is something else too.

I would suggest that you take a look at how you want the car to sit as to ride height; what you want handling wise. Either the Eibach or Neuspeed are a good choice for a combo daily/autocross car. The handling will not be race level-but you will be able to tighten the suspension up in other ways. Most important-get the BEST shocks your wallet allows and do it as part of the package-you won't regret this.

Old 01-11-2003, 03:34 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

damn another pittsburgh member

aaaa thanks 4thgenhatch no i feel...:barf: