Notices

i hate ****ing people (long rant and sad story)

Old 12-20-2002, 07:58 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate ****ing people (long rant and sad story)

ok i get my car out of the shop like 2 weeks all perfect for the first time since may and this morning i become the victim of a hit and run

ok so im on my way to school an dim in the lane to go straight through the intersection the secound car in line, the lite was red and im changing my CD. all of the sudden i here this crush sound. i look up and see a dodge ram driving off like a maniac in the turning lane. i relized he had hit me. so i change lanes and attempt to turn left as well but by this time the lite was already green in the opposite direction and i have to wait for a string of traffic to pass and through the red lite. so i finally turn right and take off but i couldnt find the mother ****er. i went down every road along the way and couldnt find him. i show up to school late and get into trouble cause of that too.

cliffs notes: im sitting at a lite and the guy in the turning lane (dodge ram) stops paying attention and hits me jerks the wheel and turns left really quick and i cant turn cause the light had already changed in the opposite direction and have to wait through the light and cant find the ****er.

so anyway i need another new fender painted and my wheel is all ****ed up so i need another one and now their discontinued and i gotta buy new rims. this sux and to make it worse i didnt even have time to get his license plate
Old 12-20-2002, 09:05 AM
WhiteRice

Dude.....THAT SUCKS. People like that piss me off. Own up to your actions!!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2002, 09:19 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Insurance should take care of that shouldn't it.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:33 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

dude that blows.. i was just in an accident too and its no fun... i messed up one of my rims too and they discontiuned it, so im in the same boat bro. Sucks that he ran.. good luck with getting all this straightened out!
Old 12-20-2002, 09:34 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

it was a hit and run so i dont get **** unless the cops find him but even that is impossible cause i didnt get his license plate #.

i only have liability cause im poor and in high school so i gotta pay another 150 bux outta pocket to get it fixed and prolly get new rims, which i needed an excuse for anyway
Old 12-20-2002, 10:57 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

heres pics

Old 12-20-2002, 11:05 AM
WhiteRice

Not unless I'm missing something, can't you just pop out the fender yourself?

You got hit by a dodge ram and that's all the damage? Seems very lucky if you ask me.
Old 12-20-2002, 11:25 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

no everything else is in such good shape im not gonna do a half assed job fixing it

i think it was his tire and wheel that hit me cause there is alot of rubber
Old 12-20-2002, 03:01 PM
excitid

your lucky mine was hit by a F-150 and it was much worse. It was a hit and run also. Sorry about the accident though. Damm I just got rid of a mint red fender to my buddy.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:33 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Originally posted by excitid
your lucky mine was hit by a F-150 and it was much worse. It was a hit and run also. Sorry about the accident though. Damm I just got rid of a mint red fender to my buddy.
**** get it back