Notices

Interest in buying ZC combo?

Old 12-15-2002, 01:25 PM
Cafcwest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interest in buying ZC combo?

Hi all.

I'm cleaning out the garage for upcoming projects and have decided that some things must go. What I have is a ZC that dropped the #1 piston. I plan to rebuild this motor over the holidays. All gaskets, Total Seal rings, replacement (stock) internals, etc. I would pair this with a rebuilt Si tranny and Integra ECU. Would anyone be interested in purchasing this combo?

Again, this is just a "feeler". I have not yet rebuilt this engine yet. I'm simply seeing what kind of interest there would be in buying such a combo.

thank you.

-Jayson

PS I am located in Richmond, VA. Shipping would be something for the potential buyer to think about also.
Old 12-15-2002, 05:46 PM
excitid

if the price was right and without the trans and if shipping to 60022 wasn't to high.
Old 12-15-2002, 11:07 PM

350 shipped?
Old 12-16-2002, 04:32 PM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

Originally posted by 91_hatch_si
350 shipped?
I can't speak for the guy, but that seems kinda low. I've seen rebuild Si trannies go for 200 easy, and a rebuild ZC doesn't just bite your ass every day... :naughty:
Old 12-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Cafcwest

Not making promises or trying to start wars, jsut trying to measure interest. THe idea of selling this all together is (to make money of course:-)) to provide someone with a 3G or 4G HF, DX,S or even rough Si with many of the necessary components to complete this swap. ZC's "straight off the boat" sell for at least $500 around here. Buying these engines is taking a risk by you not knowing the state of the engine. With this motor, you will be getting something that you know is in like-new, factory-spec condition.
The tranny was put together over the winter before we found out it could not be used on our current project. All syncs were replaced and the 2nd gear cog was also replaced at that time.

tnx for interest.

-Jayson
Old 12-17-2002, 07:01 AM
excitid

Let me know when you start rebuilding it I plan to put a zc into the 4wd wagon and since its the wifes I would really rather have a rebuilt one then a fresh maybe has 35000 mile one off the boat. I was interested in it without the trans since I wouldn't need it for the wagon but I will buy it all if the price is right. Keep us updated on the progress.