hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

odd
Old 12-10-2002, 08:12 AM
DOD
tool

ok, i have taken the cd payer out completeltly, i dont think it had anything to do with it, just coensidental, because it still does the same thing, runs for a while then loses power. but if i wait like ten minutes, it will start back up. so i think it is either my distributer( coil) or the wiring going to it because all that other electronic stuff goes out too. it sucks becasue i havent had a real chance to work on it yet because i work ever dayand its soo cold out side.
Old 12-10-2002, 02:05 PM
all motor 91ef
USDM spec

Just check and see if your cd player wires are touching the metal frames or if their all taped up and not showing any metal wires.

Once it happened to me when one of my cd player wires were not taped up and it touched the other wires and the frame. ANd it burned all of my interior light wires, and tailights/parking lights. Had to rewire the whole 9.
Old 12-10-2002, 06:36 PM
DOD
tool

Originally posted by all motor 91ef
Just check and see if your cd player wires are touching the metal frames or if their all taped up and not showing any metal wires.

Once it happened to me when one of my cd player wires were not taped up and it touched the other wires and the frame. ANd it burned all of my interior light wires, and tailights/parking lights. Had to rewire the whole 9.
were you experiencing the same kinda of loss of ignition and turn signals and stuff like that???
Old 12-11-2002, 10:45 AM
all motor 91ef
USDM spec

Originally posted by DOD
were you experiencing the same kinda of loss of ignition and turn signals and stuff like that???

i only experienced the loss of turn signals,tailights,interior lights,cluster. But ignition still worked. car was runing fine. And it was all the cause of my radio burning my other wires.