Notices
View Poll Results: Should we vote 1stgencrx out of moderator?
HELL No, he keeps things runnin' straight
9.11%
NO, he does a fine job.
8.79%
Let's vote out the people tired of him!
82.10%
Voters: 1229. You may not vote on this poll

Lets vote out 1stgencrx~

Old 12-04-2002, 04:28 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by WhiteRice
1stGenCRXer, keep up the good work, you too Jaje!!
Originally posted by RiceBoysDream
1stgencrxer is a cool guy, i havent met him but ive read a few of his posts, he seems kool your average kool guy...
Thanks a lot guys, I didn't think I was being unreasonable or anything, which is why this thread has remained open. I just wanted to be able to see that the people that have been here a while [ie- have more than 20 posts...] don't have a problem with what I do and what I let slide. Maybe these high schoolers think the world revolves around them... I know I did, but when I started understanding how annoying it was to read through a bunch of pointless BS when trying to get an answer to some honest tech questions, that's when I decided that I wouldn't tolerate OT in forums that I moderate, which goes for every board I help out on, not some special thing here. Maybe one day you "fed up people" can come back, make a quiet entrance, [not reverting to your childish ways] and have a productive exsistance here on Honda-Acura.net.

Until then, once we ban you, any time we see the same IP come up associated with the same name, we will assume it's the same person stirring up trouble and ban them. It's just that simple.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:57 PM
Creep

I say he stays. He got my HB to turn over last winter.
:thumbup:

This thread is pretty stupid. Just thought I help myself
to a post.:naughty:
Old 12-04-2002, 09:30 PM
jlammy
w00t

Originally posted by 88hondahatch
lets just ban thes ****s already

**** this is getting rediculious, im sick of seeing and reading stupid ass posts like this just cause u cant deal w/ the fact that this isnt the OT forum. if u want off topic just scroll down the forum page a little more, it doesnt take that much effort to move ur wrist a few more inchs hell u assholes should be used to it anyhow

That's right. And if you dick around in the basement....I will ban you....

Remember that people come here for tech info, and 1stgen does what he is supposed to.

You think you can vote out a moderator? HAHAHA.....

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 12-04-2002, 10:08 PM
rollinEF
going into sleeper status

my vote says he stays, he seems pretty cool when it comes to tech questions and i respect the fact that he doesnt get annoyed by answering the same questions all the time. thumbs up to 1stgencrxer
Old 12-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Bakeoff
wooooo woooooooooo

1stgen... I have to say this is hilarious. You know your ****, and you don't put up with crap. I respect that. The "kids" are always going to try to mess up a good thing. Don't take it personally. Fools like this are always going to try and get the better of you, but you've handled it nicely. Kudos.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Remember the days when we used to actually talk about "CRX & PRE-1992 CIVIC" without all this banning and public unrest?

I would never vote to ditch you, 1stgen, you give great advice and you have a really b*tch'in 3G chassis. IHMO, the only things that have been changed/locked/banned were posts/threads/polls/people that deserved it. Way to go, 1stgen. I'm actually suprised we haven't met yet, seeing as we are both in VA.
Old 12-05-2002, 04:16 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

i voted ban teh dramaqueen
Old 12-06-2002, 06:00 PM
BTLFED
I eat paint chips.

What the hell is this crap?! There is no reason to get rid of 1st Gen!! A couple of whiney babys come up in here and start running their mouths about dumb **** and screwing everything up and it is his fault?! Screw that, Ban the whiners until they can go in the bathroom, change their tampons and come back with a better attitude! This is the CRX & PRE-1992 CIVIC forum for technical questions, not the riceboy let's start **** for no reason forum! I applaud you, 1st Gen, and screw you **** talkers!!!:madfawk: :angry:
Old 12-08-2002, 09:02 AM
red.da

Originally posted by excitid
why would anyone want to waste time doing this. 1stgen has always been one of the most helpful mods on this forum and has got to be one of the most knowledgeable people on all things automotive and not just his car or 1 particular motor or even just drag racing or autocrossing.
im not even on this forum lots and i have realized this, ban this little fvck who started this thread! :fawk:
Old 12-08-2002, 12:13 PM
1stGenCRXer
GWAKS- Tech Geekifier

Ok, I think the point's been proved, time to lay this to rest.