Old 12-05-2002, 04:41 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by POONTANG
ya, im gonna keep it stock and clean

just polished the valve cover tonight. looks so nice
cool

what kinda boost are u planning to run on the ZC? i know its only like 2psi on the duel point. also what are u doing for fuel mangment i plan on using a S-AFC and 450cc DSM injectors

let me know how it works out im very interested in ur project
Old 12-05-2002, 04:22 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by 88hondahatch
cool

what kinda boost are u planning to run on the ZC? i know its only like 2psi on the duel point. also what are u doing for fuel mangment i plan on using a S-AFC and 450cc DSM injectors

let me know how it works out im very interested in ur project
np. it should be in by january. i am going to be gone dec. 18-jan. 6 on holidays, so u won't here anything until after christmas. i think i am going to run it N/A until i have the engine comfortably prepped for harsh conditions (like a week ) then throw on the turbo at about 6-8 psi. if that just doesn't do it for me i am going to get it boosting around 18psi after some work , and most likely break some HP numbers around 300+.

basically at this point i am looking to get the car into the 13's
Old 12-06-2002, 08:29 AM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Originally posted by POONTANG
np. it should be in by january. i am going to be gone dec. 18-jan. 6 on holidays, so u won't here anything until after christmas. i think i am going to run it N/A until i have the engine comfortably prepped for harsh conditions (like a week ) then throw on the turbo at about 6-8 psi. if that just doesn't do it for me i am going to get it boosting around 18psi after some work , and most likely break some HP numbers around 300+.

basically at this point i am looking to get the car into the 13's
cool sounds like a plan

i should be have mine b4 january hopefully and plan on runnin it NA till i get all the parts together and the testicular fortitude to actatually bolt on the 14b
Old 12-06-2002, 10:23 AM
WhiteRice

It won't be till April till I can get my turbo....C'mon big tax return check!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2002, 12:05 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

pretty soon our whole board will be boosting

thats cool guys, keep saving! :thumbup:
Old 12-06-2002, 07:04 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

what are u planning to run white rice? u got me keen on the idea of a turbo zc B4 that i wanted a b16
Old 12-06-2002, 07:14 PM
WhiteRice

Nothing too fancy...just the basics.....T25, Zdyne Gold ECU (the best way to deal w/fuel management), GTI bov, Saab intercooler, hf manifold w.turbo adapter, etc.

The most expensive part is the Zdyne Gold. You can get them for about $750 w/4 others in a group buy. I've seen another forum frequently doing this. That is why I gotta wait for the tax check, and pray to God that is large!!!

I have collected various parts, ie..turbine, intercooler, manifold/adapter plate, a gauge (still need 2 more gauges), etc...the little stuff that i can pick up now.

if my tax check is HELLA big, I"m gonna get a Quaife LSD.
Old 12-07-2002, 12:33 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by WhiteRice
Nothing too fancy...just the basics.....T25, Zdyne Gold ECU (the best way to deal w/fuel management), GTI bov, Saab intercooler, hf manifold w.turbo adapter, etc.

The most expensive part is the Zdyne Gold. You can get them for about $750 w/4 others in a group buy. I've seen another forum frequently doing this. That is why I gotta wait for the tax check, and pray to God that is large!!!

I have collected various parts, ie..turbine, intercooler, manifold/adapter plate, a gauge (still need 2 more gauges), etc...the little stuff that i can pick up now.

if my tax check is HELLA big, I"m gonna get a Quaife LSD.
if you use a saab intercooler, you might have to do custom endtanks as well, but that isn't too expensive. mine is a SAAB IC in the pic but i had to get those 2 endtanks fabricated

Old 12-07-2002, 01:04 PM
WhiteRice

An acquaintance of mine did the exact same thing you did.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1873910387

This is the one I got. Not bad for $35. If it won't work, then I can sell it, make some profit and get something that will. Thanks for the headsup!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 03:59 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

im gonan be runnin the DSM injectors and DSM SMIC in my front bumper like CWBETB on honda-tech i plan on getting the ZDYNE but am gonna the S-AFC till than and run moderate boost (5psi) w/ a turboXS single stage manual boost controller. When the ZDYNE comes i plan on running 10 PSI if i feel its safe enough (which means i'll wait an see what ur guys' results are so i dont screw anything up cause i dont wanna blow my motor)

i havent figured out how im gonna do the oil system for the turbo yet and still gotta reserch that a little.