Notices

My Engine Just Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-01-2002, 02:15 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres a pic of my old hood and its fare to say that this was the worst panel on my car B4 the accident, look at the paint and tell me its not in great shape

heres some side pics

Old 12-01-2002, 03:57 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

id just like to let you all in on a little secret Mike is keeping from you. he just spend the last months repainting his car, so dont take his rust statements to heart, cuz given another year or two his would have it too. hell, my 6th gen has even a chip or two.
Old 12-02-2002, 07:48 AM
crucial Si
Banned

i didnt mean ALL were rustbuckets, just the person i was speaking too, which was FUJI, not any of you people just him.

fuji, my car didnt have any rust when i was repainting it nor will it have any in a couple years, you seem to forget cars up north seem to rust from the salt/snow and shiit like that. i live in miami, it only rains. and my car is in the garage at night time and most of the weekend if i dont drive it.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:38 PM
jigga008_99
JDM all day

I like Crucial Si's car alot but I hate his attitude. He is holier than everybody here on H-A.net Just because he probably posts the most that makes him the sh*&. Forget that dude. You got on my bad side a long time ago and I thought it was just me. Damn dude do you work at jdmhondaparts.com or Atomic Performance or maybe Ultimate Auto Boutique?? Cuz you KNOW IT ALL. H-A.net isn't a forum for haters, it's a forum for the folks who love the import scene. You didn't build the import scene. Your Si is very clean but Dude, your fawking rediculous. I haven't seen you on the cover of Super Street, SCC, or turbo. Wuz up with that? YEAH I'M FLAMING. AND BURNIN EXTRA HOT. Why can't you be like Bakeoff, MaxBoosT, or westcoaststyle and actually post some nice, advice without being a real dingleberry. Just my $.02

Jerel aka Logic
Old 12-02-2002, 07:31 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by jigga008_99
Why can't you be like Bakeoff, MaxBoosT, or westcoaststyle and actually post some nice, advice without being a real
Jerel aka Logic
hey, i never did nuffin to yah wheres the love.
Old 12-03-2002, 05:26 AM
crucial Si
Banned

Originally posted by jigga008_99
I like Crucial Si's car alot but I hate his attitude. He is holier than everybody here on H-A.net Just because he probably posts the most that makes him the sh*&. Forget that dude. You got on my bad side a long time ago and I thought it was just me. Damn dude do you work at jdmhondaparts.com or Atomic Performance or maybe Ultimate Auto Boutique?? Cuz you KNOW IT ALL. H-A.net isn't a forum for haters, it's a forum for the folks who love the import scene. You didn't build the import scene. Your Si is very clean but Dude, your fawking rediculous. I haven't seen you on the cover of Super Street, SCC, or turbo. Wuz up with that? YEAH I'M FLAMING. AND BURNIN EXTRA HOT. Why can't you be like Bakeoff, MaxBoosT, or westcoaststyle and actually post some nice, advice without being a real dingleberry. Just my $.02

Jerel aka Logic

:rofl: i guess you didnt see my post about yours..oh well. and i try to be just like bakeoff, he is my reason for living.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:37 AM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by 88hondahatch
where did u get it and how much?

just wondering cause im gonna pick up a 14b anyday now but dont have a moter yet
got it from www.a1jdmengines.com

they are good to deal with, and ship fast. i got it within like 2 weeks of ordering
Old 12-03-2002, 10:39 AM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

Originally posted by red.da
hey congrats on getting the engine! when you get'r all done id love to see your set up. im up here in saskatoon (we talked a loong ass time ago) anyways if youd ever like to meet up, drop me a line gutterpunk123@hotmail.com
good luck!
if i'm up there getting the turbo done pretty soon i'll email you. i'm gonna get spin city turbos to put a hybrid snail in there. too bad i didn't check this thread again earlier, i was in clavet picking up a tranny for the new lightweight flywheel and clutch :thumbup: