Notices

check it out

Old 11-05-2002, 05:02 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How can someone use language as a way to get out of an accident or something. If some mexican hit me I would write down his plates and all that **** then call the Cops. Let him learn english in jail.
Old 11-05-2002, 06:07 PM
WhiteRice

Originally posted by FourthGenHatch
How can someone use language as a way to get out of an accident or something. If some mexican hit me I would write down his plates and all that **** then call the Cops. Let him learn english in jail.
THat's just an example, I'm sure justice is served, it just makes it that much more difficult, and the mexican knows it too.
Old 11-05-2002, 08:09 PM
POONTANG
back like scoliosis

seller will not ship internationally
Old 11-05-2002, 08:26 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by WhiteRice
LOL Nah man, you didn't at all. I was agreeing w/you on the shipping thing. See, here in Colorado, alot of mexicans will rear-end you and play the "no hablo ingles" card when you and they know perfectly well they speak english. It's their way out. It's very difficult!!!
one time we had this fool working for us whos english got worse and worse all the time, and apparently after a while he started not knowning what a pitchfork was...

well that caught up with him, cuz we made him unload the trailer at the dump with his bare hands cuz he didnt know what a pitchfork was. ave fun you bastard.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:03 AM
crxrocks

Originally posted by fujiwara takumi
one time we had this fool working for us whos english got worse and worse all the time, and apparently after a while he started not knowning what a pitchfork was...

well that caught up with him, cuz we made him unload the trailer at the dump with his bare hands cuz he didnt know what a pitchfork was. ave fun you bastard.
hahahhahah What the hell kind of job do you have?

Chris
Old 11-06-2002, 07:10 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by crxrocks
hahahhahah What the hell kind of job do you have?

Chris
well, i used to be in construction, and after this really bad hail storm we were taking all the labor we could get, even if their english was not the best.