Notices

pics from import revolution

Old 10-29-2002, 07:26 AM
WhiteRice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Huge wing?! I couldn't even see half the stuff in the pics!!!!

excitid...you need to stop using those throw-away cameras from Kmart!!! LOL J/K!!!!
Old 10-29-2002, 07:44 AM
excitid

Yeah I know pics are a bit blurry I didn't take alot but I took what I found interesting pre 92 civics and a few outsiders. The green car just had good smooth clean bodywork and in person the green was wet. Alot of the cars at the midwest shows are not the quality you would find in the warmer climates. From now till may the weather will be ****ty and if its your daily driver it will get hurt. I give people props for their creativity and hard work whether or not its cosmetic or under the hood or tacky to me or not. I mean no harm wagon89 pics are for looking and enjoying look past the dash and wings true beauty lies under the hood and it doesn't hurt that they are a little showy after all its a car show. Who would pay to see all stockers some being 14 years old.
Old 10-29-2002, 08:32 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

i dunno abotu you, but a show full of 89 wagons used for off roading is kinda :ugh: :ghey:
Old 10-29-2002, 05:50 PM
wagon89

Wings and painted dashes are gay along with those body kits.
But they go hand in hand with being called gay rice just enough to make a 14 year old with pimples get a woody.