Notices

Update #2....4dr civic recovery pics..... not dial up friendly but were downsized.

Old 10-19-2002, 08:59 AM
Old91CivicGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update #2....4dr civic recovery pics..... not dial up friendly but were downsized.

Here are the pics of my car…………..

Car Deemed total loss………..

Car Raped………….

Wires Cut……….stupid asses

Thermal cat-back exhaust……took me forever to find this exhaust

Stole instrument pannel and ripped out my key ignition to get car started……….

how they got into my car……….

smokers……..left their ashes……fawkers…….

used my spare tire against me………

even messed up the metal contacts on my stereo because I didn’t leave the the face…..bastards.

took some fuses……

…….EVEN MY CAR HAS FEELINGS…….LOOK AT THE SAD LOOK……if I ever find those fawkers…I will run them over.

Old 10-19-2002, 09:10 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

poor car...i've always loved the ef sedans...they look clean and respond well to mods and even better to swaps...but the big thing is they can be as big a sleeper as the ef wagon...no one expects to see real power and potential in an ef sedan...most just look for the hb or rex iterations...poor car
Old 10-19-2002, 09:42 AM
BlackCRX

atleast your rear strut bars ok
and the exh doesnt look that bad
Old 10-19-2002, 09:43 AM
excitid

I say we go get it and put it back together. Let this be a lesson to the rest of us who rather mod then protect our cars. It also doesn't matter if you have stuff done to your cars an si is an si regardless and a stupid thief only has to want your car it doesn't have to scream I'm hooked up take me.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:48 AM
WhiteRice

What would they do with fuses? weird.

Do like excitid said, buy it back. fawk them!!:madfawk:
Old 10-19-2002, 12:43 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Dude rebuild it, don't let it die, it ain't that bad. I know on the Hatchback you can take the Sedan rear door handles and put them on so there is no key hole. You might be able to do the same for your car and then get keyless entry. Then no one can break in through your keyhole. Just make sure you battery doesn't run out.
Old 10-19-2002, 07:41 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Damn, it's De Ja Vu

This was my EF Civic in it's better days

It got stolen July of 2001, recovered the next day, looked exactly like this except it didn't have any corner lenses, bumper lenses, steering wheel, shift knob, battery, spark plug wires, intake or any of the $1700 worth of stereo equipment that was installed by me:madfawk:

Dude, I feel your pain big time. That is exactly how I recovered my car, but they didn't take my guage cluster or break my door lock. The only thing they f*cked up was the ignition and the hood when they pryed on it for some reason(maybe trying to see where the siren was located?) I got it back on the road the following weekend, good thing I kept the stock intake, steering wheel and shift knob. My homie hooked me up w/some steelies and I replaced the ignition myself. I couldn't handle it though, it wasn't my "SaucyCivic" anymore, I had to sell it and did just that about a month later for 2g's. I took that money and put a down payment on this

After a year of second guessing and hesitating, I finally started to mod it. So far I've done oem red/clear tail light mod, clear corner lenses and euro clear bumper lenses(both w/Polarg Hyperwhite bulbs), the 9006-9005 conversion w/Nokya Arctic white bulbs, Neuspeed sport lowering springs, 95 EX alloys(I painted them graphite), Mercedes Benz C320 exhaust tip(free from a friend), and of course I have some I.C.E. but I'm not telling what that is
Here's my "94Uhkord" today:

Old 10-23-2002, 07:45 AM
mk3racer

Sorry about your loss. My GTI was stolen, and stripped/vandalized about three years ago.... Will you be selling the parts? I am VERY interested in some of the items left, and I saw an earlier post regarding the strut bars....

R.I.P.

Old 10-23-2002, 09:04 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

thats what you get for living in illionois. what kind of retard steals a 15 year old car :doh:
Old 10-23-2002, 09:47 AM
excitid

its never the just car they want its the parts and unfortunatly our old cars are very easy to get into and fairly easy to steal. Clean old hondas are a rarity in the midwest so they sometimes they steal them to futher their own projects. I sold my 88 wagon to a buddy and he put rims and sounds and tvs and such in it and he left it for 10 minutes to come inside my bros house and when he came out it was gone. He didn't even live in the area so its not like they knew it would be there. Snatched by a towtruck in broad daylight we found it in the pound 2weeks later. The lug pattern is very desirerable they fit all the old hondas and alot of the old toyotas also and other cars also. I disable mine whenever I go out and when I get home. The thieves even tried to steal the gsr wheels off the wifes wagon at Gurnee Mills but couldn't get the locks off. My si has been taken once broken into or attempted to be broken into numerous times. I hope it will be safe at the import show this weekend.:thumbup: