Notices

Need help with 90 crx si

Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with 90 crx si

Im new to this forum and i was wondering if i could get some of your opinions on a '90 crx si that i want to buy. Here is the details that the seller has of the car.

"stock D16A motor. rebuilt the engine a couple of months ago. new timing belt, new distributor, new water pump, new thermostat, A/C converted to R134 and serviced 2 months ago. A/C blows ice cold. head gasket also replaced. radiator flushed. it has a cold air intake, high performance DNX exhaust, D/C sports oversize headers, upper front and back strut bar, lower front and back tie bar needs to be installed (included), new batteries, indi-glo tach light, short shifter with polyurethane bushings, coilovers, bride steering wheel, pioneer stereo and a set of carbonfiber NRG bucket seats with SPARCO 3 point harness. (i still have the stock seats which i will include if you need it) i paid for these seats $1300+ with harness and brackets. these are the lightest seats on the market! it weighs only 11 lbs each! the seats are made of REAL CARBONFIBER! tires have 50-60% threadlife left and engine will last for many more years. it runs very strong like new! there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. it starts right up handles real well, it's quick and a blast to drive."

The exterior of the car was painted a year ago last year and has zero exterior damage. He's asking for $3500, does this sound like a good deal?
Old 08-02-2007, 12:40 PM
theleprechaun

Default Well

I spent about 3 grand taking car of my car at 270,000 miles and thats no perks no paint, I assume if the engine is good and the interior is nice thats a hellofa deal. Check that it runs as well as he says and it doesn't need anything super expensive. If suspension is worn that could run another 1500 to repair/replace/upgrade
Old 08-04-2007, 09:00 AM
shorty_boy

Default sound like a deal to me.

i paid 3500 form my bestie. it was a mint condition stock hf. The only problem that i has was that the carpet was trashed. Are you able to actually see this car?