Notices

Where to buy parts for b16a in 90 Civic?

Old 07-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Kahuna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy parts for b16a in 90 Civic?

So i'm looking for aftermarket parts for my B16a, that I'm puttin in my 90 Civic Wagon but I'm running out of luck because I don't know what integra had this motor. So where can I find parts for this motor? (header, intake, pulleys, etc.)

Also, my stock exhaust manifold has two O2 sensors in it, and it looks like most aftermarket headers only have on hole.. So whats the deal there?

Thanks
Old 07-16-2007, 07:55 AM
fortunesk89
CRX/INTEGRA member

actually my friend that motor didnt come off of an integra unless it was an jdm integra xsi. ur motor prlly came out of a civic or crx, in headers as long as u get one that corsponds to a b16a you should be fine, in my opinion u should just go for a itr header or a mugen or something in that lines
Old 07-16-2007, 10:00 AM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your motor is OBD-0 and has 2 O2 sensors, each one monitoring 2 cylinders. you can either weld in another bung or find the proper 2 bung header.

I feel that the best solution would be to just use the stock header. You'll gain minimal power from upgrading something that simple on that motor, and you're best bet is to save your money for the install (getting the correct mounts, linkage, etc) or for assorted other things that may be wrong with the car or engine.

No use in wasting money on something non-vital when you haven't even got it in and running yet.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Jackie

Try to check this Honda Performance Parts. It’s where I always get most of the parts I need. Maybe they also have what you’re looking for.

Good Luck!