Notices

Can anybody help me out

Old 06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
EFhatchie
EFhatchie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anybody help me out

Im having trouble with rough idle i tried fix the timing line up and cleaning the IVAC and i still have this bad rough idle n the motor was shaking while idle and it rev between 1500rpm to 2200rpm anybody have this experince? some guys told me that my Valves is bend, its D15 Vtec OBD1 but i swapped back to OBD0 w/ DPFI intake mainfold and the harness was cut so i converted em back in, does that effect the rough idle when i converted the harness or i have the bend valves? let me know:eek5r:
Old 06-12-2007, 08:51 AM
jlicrx

i seriously doubt that you have bent valves - more likely something in the wiring - did you swap the green and yellow wires on the TPS back around when you put the DPFI back on? do you have a Check Engine Light showing and if so, what codes? are all of the connectors plugged into the correct sensors? are all of the vacuum lines correct? is everything on the DPFI hooked back up (like Tandem Control Valve)?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:29 AM
mullinator

If the revs "bounce" between the two levels at idle, but it doesn't seem to present driveability problems, have you verified your coolant level is good? Low coolant can cause your symptom. One other description of a low coolant issue is the revs bounce only when on low idle-- on high idle (like when the fan kicks on or the a/c compressor engages), the revs stabilize. Just an idea. -scott
Old 06-12-2007, 01:32 PM
EFhatchie
EFhatchie

When i got the harness and i notice theres 3 wires been cut Black Yellow/Green and Yellow/Red and i dont know which those goes and my coolant liquid kept ran out I had kept puting on water or anti freeze in there while it running and it drain em all no idea and the Fan doesn kickin at all and i dont have A/C at all and i tried put paper clip on the blue connect that have a green and red wires on it and the codes doesnt flashing at all =[
Old 06-12-2007, 03:28 PM
EFhatchie
EFhatchie

i seriously doubt that you have bent valves - more likely something in the wiring - did you swap the green and yellow wires on the TPS back around when you put the DPFI back on? do you have a Check Engine Light showing and if so, what codes? are all of the connectors plugged into the correct sensors? are all of the vacuum lines correct? is everything on the DPFI hooked back up (like Tandem Control Valve)?

I dont know what u mean by the Green and yellow wires TPS can u show me the picture?

Those are cut and when i got this harness and i dont know which 1 it supposed go, i dont know if that effect the rough idle