Notices

Update on my stolen 91 4dr..........

Old 10-10-2002, 06:22 PM
Old91CivicGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my stolen 91 4dr..........

Well, they found the car.............striped. Wheels, console, stereo equipment.........gone. Car was deemed total loss. They broke in by pushing in the lock on the outside and ripped out the key ignition to start the car. People, I urge you to get your door handles shaved. I also strongly reccommend that you buy an alarm system. It will also lower your insurance rates. I have pics and I will post them soon. Hey excited, I was able to get the front and rear obx strut bars off my 91 4dr. Wanna buy them for $35? The exhaust and suspension has to stay on the car for insurance purposes. So........time to find the new car project. Pics will be posted tomorrow sometime............=(
Old 10-10-2002, 06:47 PM
cwhiteboy

jesus. I hate people. Why can't people just get a f'ing job instead of stealing everyone elses sh!t.
Old 10-11-2002, 03:32 AM
excitid

Default Re: Update on my stolen 91 4dr..........

Originally posted by Old91CivicGuy
Well, they found the car.............striped. Wheels, console, stereo equipment.........gone. Car was deemed total loss. They broke in by pushing in the lock on the outside and ripped out the key ignition to start the car. People, I urge you to get your door handles shaved. I also strongly reccommend that you buy an alarm system. It will also lower your insurance rates. I have pics and I will post them soon. Hey excited, I was able to get the front and rear obx strut bars off my 91 4dr. Wanna buy them for $35? The exhaust and suspension has to stay on the car for insurance purposes. So........time to find the new car project. Pics will be posted tomorrow sometime............=(
Did they say where they found it. Why won't they give you the suspension and exhaust. I'll buy the bars from you I'll just e-mail me some good times or days and I'll get back to you. Use the e-mail I wrote you from last week.

Sorry it turned out to be a loss. Will they let you buy it back.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:02 AM
Old91CivicGuy

My car ended up at the city pound over on 103 and doty road in chicago. Way south. Then the insurance moved it to a salvage yard even further south. They said that they would let me buy it back, but I was looking at it and it would be too much work to get it up and running again. I mean the even stole my head lights. They ripped apart the entire key ignition so that will be a ***** to replace myself. So..........I decided not to buy it back. Exhaust and suspension had to stay on in order for me to claim it. If I took it off, I wouldn't gett the money. I also didn't have any tools because all my tools were in the car also. I had over $500 worth of tools. Bastards even took my led washer nozzles. So, sometime next week will be good to meet up and do an exchange. I'll email you.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:24 AM
excitid

MAn if I had the money I would buy it back for you. 40 bucks for two head lights. 100 bucks max for a new steering columm at the yard. We can rebuild. This **** pisses me off. Well I look foward to meeting you next week. Oh and to the rest of you get a freakin alarm or disable your car or something. Yours could be next.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:50 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

buy the suspension parts and exhaust from the salvage yard and get another car
Old 10-11-2002, 03:56 PM
SoSoDef24

Lol i dont need an alarm yet, my car sucks pretty bad right now. it was primered by me with 3 different shades of spray on primer and looks hella funny right now, no one would think of stealing **** from me. Yet that is.
Old 10-19-2002, 05:31 AM
Old91CivicGuy

Any of you guys have a server that can host some pictures for me to put up here on h-a.net? I got the pics in.........email me at jeffgin@ccuc.net and I'll email the pics to you.
Old 10-19-2002, 06:50 AM
excitid

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com