cheeseburger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by totalimmortal
Whats your audio setup?

right now... i've got a
pioneer headunit 7900
kicker iq900
4 digital designs mid bass drivers 6.5"
4 didital designs coaxials 6.5"-- all 8 going into the doors in some pods..
an orion 800/4
a digital designs 9918 with a blue kevlar cone and carbon fiber dust cap
and 2 orion 2500d's

the sub is a quad 1 so daily i'll just use one orion at 1 ohm .. and for comps i'll do 2 coils on each amp @.5 ohm so it'll be seeing 6k rms++

lol you talk about me trying to fit a style all of you are in one style and my car doesn't fit your cookie cutter no bling all balls little wheel style... i daily drive this car and besides a little rub on the body kit on one side it's all good.. the front is actually still lowered 2" and the rims weight as much as the damn 17's i took off these are 20x7 chromed billets and the others were i'm guessing powdercoated steel... to each their own ... atleast you can now say you've seen it done.. how many others have done it?.. not many.. so to say i'm following peoples style is ludacris... good day.. lol
Old 05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Originally Posted by cheeseburger
right now... i've got a
pioneer headunit 7900
kicker iq900
4 digital designs mid bass drivers 6.5"
4 didital designs coaxials 6.5"-- all 8 going into the doors in some pods..
an orion 800/4
a digital designs 9918 with a blue kevlar cone and carbon fiber dust cap
and 2 orion 2500d's

the sub is a quad 1 so daily i'll just use one orion at 1 ohm .. and for comps i'll do 2 coils on each amp @.5 ohm so it'll be seeing 6k rms++

lol you talk about me trying to fit a style all of you are in one style and my car doesn't fit your cookie cutter no bling all balls little wheel style... i daily drive this car and besides a little rub on the body kit on one side it's all good.. the front is actually still lowered 2" and the rims weight as much as the damn 17's i took off these are 20x7 chromed billets and the others were i'm guessing powdercoated steel... to each their own ... atleast you can now say you've seen it done.. how many others have done it?.. not many.. so to say i'm following peoples style is ludacris... good day.. lol
Stroker Pro>Everything you listed. I thought you had a serious system
Old 05-24-2007, 07:17 AM
cheeseburger

are you being serious? lol strokers went out in the early 90's.. they aren't even a good design for spl they're more of a loudspeaker design... look up the records and see who's sitting at the top of most spl classes.. DD.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:26 AM
cheeseburger

this entire board is a big pissing contest.. i thought this was a place to learn a little more and engage in some interesting conversations with people that knew about their car...

btw
total it's all the install that gets you good numbers .... have you ever metered on a termlab meter by chance?...