Notices

PIcs of my pink crx!!

Old 01-02-2007, 01:54 PM
pinkb18crx
Mr. Honda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIcs of my pink crx!!

Here is a link to my cardomain site. www.cardomain.com/id/guy_from_nerk

Dont waste bandwith with negative comments...I understand not everyone is going to like it, but so be it. You dont have to drive it and plus I like to be different. How often do you see a pink crx with well over 400whp? And dont start with the "good luck with 400whp, blah blah blah" Ill post pics of all the engine parts I have been piling up as soon as I get access to another digi cam.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

since you brought it up, what are you doing for 400whp?
Old 01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

From the list of parts on your car domain about you getting to 450whp, GOOD LUCK!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:41 PM
pinkb18crx
Mr. Honda

well add to the list...
CP 84.5mm pistons
Manley Turbo Tuff rods
Benson sleevs
Knife edge crank
gt30r turbo
tuning by Jeff Evans
every bolt on imagineable...

oh yeah 18-20lbs of boost!!
Old 01-02-2007, 07:51 PM
flyromeo3

pink?
why
Old 01-02-2007, 09:14 PM
daddiodanger
bad mo fo

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
pink?
why
shit, why not. talk about being misconceived. somebody would figure its a chicks car then get their doors blown off.

no offense to the chicks out there. respect the racer girls
Old 01-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Ambiguous

sick car...lol its nasty to have a car like that, no one would ever expect it
Old 01-03-2007, 08:53 AM
bmallen11
iLURK

i would love to have a pick 400hp+ crx id pimp that like no other
Old 01-03-2007, 09:06 AM
2gr84u
2gr84u

If there is one thing i learned while building the Del Sol, is its easy to talk about how much power your going to make and name all the parts your going to get, but its a whole nother thing to make it happen. I honestly dont think your power goal is realistic if this is going to be anything but a track car. I think some people get so caught up with wanting these idealistic horse power numbers that they dont stop to think about the drivibility issues that go along with kinda power. For one your gonna need an extremly agressive clutch, which trust me is no fun in traffic. Next your gonna need extremly agressive front tires, which will do nothing but spin on anything but dry roads. The CRX is an extremly light frame to throw 400+ hp at and hope to street in anyway shape or form, you might want to do some research before setting your bar to high
Old 01-03-2007, 10:22 AM
pinkb18crx
Mr. Honda

Originally Posted by 2gr84u
If there is one thing i learned while building the Del Sol, is its easy to talk about how much power your going to make and name all the parts your going to get, but its a whole nother thing to make it happen. I honestly dont think your power goal is realistic if this is going to be anything but a track car. I think some people get so caught up with wanting these idealistic horse power numbers that they dont stop to think about the drivibility issues that go along with kinda power. For one your gonna need an extremly agressive clutch, which trust me is no fun in traffic. Next your gonna need extremly agressive front tires, which will do nothing but spin on anything but dry roads. The CRX is an extremly light frame to throw 400+ hp at and hope to street in anyway shape or form, you might want to do some research before setting your bar to high
Ok im not sure if you are being a dick or what, but dont think that im a rookie to this game. Ive been doing this for about 7 years, so I know a thing or 2 about making power! Also 400+whp isnt that far fetched of a goal. Jeff Evans is tuning the car and that guy does amazing work, he took a bone stock LS with 8lbs of boost and put 300hp to the front wheels. So im pretty sure my setup will net well over 400+whp. The part listed are not parts that "i am listing because i want", they are listed because they have either been ordered and are sitting in my garage or I am ordering within the next couple weeks. Im using a 6puck and I understand they are no fun in traffic, my buddy has an evo with one in it. Axles are going to be my biggest concern, but im going through raxles or driveshaft shop for those. Ill post pics of whatever you want to see wether it be more car pics or engine pics. Ill throw up the dyno sheet after its all done and said too if you want.