Notices

Please keep your hondas safe.

Old 10-02-2002, 05:00 AM
excitid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please keep your hondas safe.

I was on my way to the grocery store last night when these three guys started following in a old beat up accord. They followed me into the parking lot and parked like 6 spots away even though there was parking close to the front. I thought it was strange so I decided to leave and about 2 min later they were behind me again, I decided to call the cops and they told me it could just be coincidence and if trouble arose to call back. Well to make a long story short I got on the highway and blazed off and they got left behind. I hate the fact that people still can't just get their own stuff and would rather steal from those who work for it. I don't even have my rims on they've been in the basement for months. It must of been my amber sidemarkers.
Well sorry for ranting on just wanted to remind you guys to keep your autos safe. If you don't have an alarm get one but till then at least unplug or disable you car somehow............:bigok:
Old 10-02-2002, 05:22 AM
Old91CivicGuy

yeah, no doubt. Pull a fuse.
Old 10-05-2002, 08:51 PM
rollinEF
going into sleeper status

ya my car got broken into a little while ago and they stole my cd player my sub my cds and my broadway mirror and the worst part is that they broke my center console so now i need a new one. err i am so pissed about it
Old 10-06-2002, 06:25 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

I would have just led them out into the country side and lost them somewhere where they would get lost
Old 10-06-2002, 09:16 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

pulling into the cop shop is usually pretty surerfire!!
Old 10-06-2002, 12:53 PM
rollinEF
going into sleeper status

ya but if your in southern california and you have a modded import then i would advise against pullin into the cop shop