Notices

JG Edelbrock Cams?

Old 08-01-2006, 07:20 AM
HONDA_driven
got vtec?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JG Edelbrock Cams?

A friend is giving me some JG edelb. cams, new in box. He said they are stage two... after searching on the net I only found one set. The application is a B16A2... are these the equivillant to other "Stage-2" cams? The grinds look pretty agressive. Also coming with titanium retainers and springs. Any info would be great!
Old 08-09-2006, 10:05 AM
lysinger

Originally Posted by HONDA_driven
A friend is giving me some JG edelb. cams, new in box. He said they are stage two... after searching on the net I only found one set. The application is a B16A2... are these the equivillant to other "Stage-2" cams? The grinds look pretty agressive. Also coming with titanium retainers and springs. Any info would be great!
I recommend calling Edelbrock directly. They'll have you read some numbers off the cam info tag, that should be in the box, and then they can tell you all about the cams, what stage they are, powerband, etc. Titanium retainers rock.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:35 PM
HONDA_driven
got vtec?

I found out yesterday that they are in fact not Edelbrock..... but JG Engine Dynamics!!!!!! $600.00 brand new cams.. stage2 (they only mage 2 stages for the B series VTEC. Fo Free!
Old 08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
HONDA_driven
got vtec?

he didnt have the box
just gave me the cams (new) with new AEM gears.