Notices

ok so i installed a new intake manifold car doesnt start and new code........

Old 07-30-2006, 10:48 PM
crxmex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok so i installed a new intake manifold car doesnt start and new code........

ok like the title states. i just got done installing the new intake manifold and now the car wount start or click over. aswell as it's flashing a code that i cant figure out. the code goes as follows: FLASH........FLASH.....flash,flash,flash,flash. can anyone help me out.....

Last edited by Kai; 07-31-2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:53 PM
crxmex

by the way guys i can push start the car if that helps diagnose the problem...
Old 07-31-2006, 09:13 AM
crxmex

anyone??.....
Old 07-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Buyimports2

Did you hook all the sensors up right? Is your car OBD I or OBD II? Do a search and find out what code it is.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:11 PM
crxmex

ok no more codes got the 2 connectors on the back mixed up so i pulled the hazard fuse and reset them after i switch the connectors to the right ones. the light went off and didnt come back on. i even push started it to see if it would trigger the cel, but it didnt so that's taken care of. my car is a obd0 car. only thing left is to get it starting.....bye the way my main relay doesnt click when i turn the key....i coulda swore it's supposed too. right?
Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 AM
RevengeCRX
89 CRX si, now with b16!

Originally Posted by crxmex
ok no more codes got the 2 connectors on the back mixed up so i pulled the hazard fuse and reset them after i switch the connectors to the right ones. the light went off and didnt come back on. i even push started it to see if it would trigger the cel, but it didnt so that's taken care of. my car is a obd0 car. only thing left is to get it starting.....bye the way my main relay doesnt click when i turn the key....i coulda swore it's supposed too. right?
So the engine isn't even cranking? If it's not cranking, then make sure your battery is good, check grounds, voltage, etc... Also listen to ensure your fuel pump is turning on. If you listen carefully, you can actually hear a buzzing noise which indicates it's working properly. Also, if you're main relay isn't clicking on then off(and your CEL also), then it could be the relay. If the engine is cranking, then u probably have a hose or sensor incorrectly hooked up on the intake manifold.