Notices

Four wire o2 sensor hook-up????

Old 06-17-2006, 02:16 AM
jay redhouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Four wire o2 sensor hook-up????

Okay people i need with this problem now. i have a 90 crx dx with a 92 integra ls motor swap.. did the dpfi to mpfi conversion and finally got the ecu jumper in this week so now the problem is wiring up the four wire o2 sensor. the jumper only has two wires for the o2 sensor and the motor's exhaust manifold only has one wire right before the cat.. i need you guys' help on wiring the o2 sensor wiring. thanks....
Old 06-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Are you trying to run an OBD-1 computer? I would assume so since you said you are running a jumper harness.

The heater circuit takes a 5v input an a ground. I don't think OBD-1 computers have a heater circuit error code.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:16 AM
jay redhouse

so the heater gets a power and ground wire right and the sensor itself gets only one wire. and they are direct connections to the jumper?? i am way confused and yeah i am running an obd-1 ecu i think.. damn the dude i bought the car off of did not know what he was doing. he swaped the dx harness onto the ls motor but did not leave the 4 wire o2 sensor plug in there...thanks for the help though..