Notices

Injectors Will Not Fire

Old 03-18-2006, 04:52 AM
RedlineBoyzCRX
EG6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injectors Will Not Fire

Well, I have been wroking on my car day and night for 2 days trying to get it to start, I have narrowed it down to the injectors not firing as to why it wont start. The injectors all trace out to the right spot, and are pinned correctly, they all get power when I try to crank it over. Well, I was working and trying to direct power a wire, and I gota short, and the enginbe actually coughed and started, it ran on 2 cylinders for some reason, but it ran, then I took my old harness out, and put in the new one from Rywire and it didn't work. I am running out of things to do here. Also, my main relay turns on and clicks and the fuel pump does go "eeeeeee" to pressurize.
I checked all of my fuses, and I don't finad anything blown. all t he engine one and everything. How come it started when I got a quick short, it sounded like eveerything went crazy in the cabin and clicked, so I think it may be a relay or sumthing.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:08 AM
VTEC-Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You always have a ton of problems with your car....It is sad to say, but it is time for a new one. :ugh:

Last edited by VTEC-Power; 03-18-2006 at 10:11 AM.