Notices

one more try for pics

Old 03-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Mrspotlight202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one more try for pics

im only going to try this one more time because last time i felt like a total jackass but im tiring agian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Dscn0923.jpg (429.1 KB, 57 views)
Dscn1265.jpg (377.2 KB, 65 views)
C.R.X. 015.jpg (423.8 KB, 84 views)
Old 03-17-2006, 10:13 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

Can you post or email me pics of the seats that i am interested in?
Old 03-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

Oh boy... Hope your wearing your flame suit... Its not my style, but its nice I guess... Id straighten up the hood a bit more tho... Dosnt look like it lines up with the fender... On second thought, maybe its the fender thats off cuz the corner light dosnt line up with the headlight... And put the other wiper back on man, that uniwiper shit is just overboard and serves no purpose... 2 wipers are way more efficient than just 1...

Last edited by Exempt; 03-17-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:37 PM
H23A1

in my point of view body kits look ugly ass hell on crx unless its the mugen kit
Old 03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
mr.crx

Oh boy... Hope your wearing your flame suit... Its not my style, but its nice I guess... Id straighten up the hood a bit more tho... Dosnt look like it lines up with the fender... On second thought, maybe its the fender thats off cuz the corner light dosnt line up with the headlight... And put the other wiper back on man, that uniwiper shit is just overboard and serves no purpose... 2 wipers are way more efficient than just 1...

i think that is just the angle and the glare we are getting off of it.

in my point of view body kits look ugly ass hell on crx unless its the mugen kit
well no one asked for your point of view.

i thinks its clean bro keep up the good work. just cause its not something you would do doesnt mean you have to rag on it
Old 03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Originally Posted by mr.crx

i thinks its clean bro keep up the good work. just cause its not something you would do doesnt mean you have to rag on it
No his headlights are crooked
Old 03-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

Originally Posted by mr.crx
Its not a glare, look at the very top of the headlight and follow that to the right, the corner light and the fender do not line up... And from the angle I cant tell exactly, but it looks like theres a gap between the fender and the bumper, which to eliminate that you just loosen the bolts on the rear of the fender (under the door) and pull it foward some... And it looks like it should line up after that... But being aftermarket parts it will never line up perfectly anyways... But he can get it alot closer than it is...

just cause its not something you would do doesnt mean you have to rag on it
When you post pics of your ride, ppl are going to comment on it... So ppl should be prepared for good or bad comments... As long as they arent rude comments and are constructive critizm... He didnt say his car persay was ugly, he just said body kits are ugly on CRXs... Now had he of said "your CRX is ugly", yea thats ragging on it...
Old 03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
lookin4aCrxSi

hey man, i dunno y all these other people r bitchin bout yer ride, i think it's pretty dope man. nice job, i like the body kit and rims. about how much do you have in that thing n what kinda engine??
Old 03-20-2006, 02:15 AM
RevengeCRX
89 CRX si, now with b16!

I don't like the side skirts, front bumper, or rims. The bumper and side skirts are too agressive, makes it look like a ufo, and the rims...:down:
I do like the paint, fenders, and hood though.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Mrspotlight202

i think its pretty funny some of the stuff that people are saying some may be right and some may need to get a life for all the haters sorry but for the people who are with what im doing i have about 8 grand into her and for the time being im running a sohc zc engine .... looking to upgrade and build the motor to beat all the haters out there think maybe a b20a or a b16a not sure lots to think about