Notices

one more try for pics

Old 03-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Mrspotlight202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im hearing lots of people talk about the JDM look but the whole thing about kits and flashing flame suited cars is that u have ur own personality yes it is flashy but this is not my everyday car i will be showing this car and i have calculated several times its damn near 8 grand with new engine gas tank and etc... the kid before me that owned it took a baseball bat to the car and also people sending me the wrong bodykit and interior stuff but everyone has there own opinion ...

but remember ill be the car that stands out in the crowd and everyone will remember not the JDM ones~BUDGETLIVIN~
Old 03-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

First one to get pulled over and harrassed by the cops too... Probably would also be the first to get stolen...

BTW a 'flame suit' as I spoke of before, wasnt about your car... My 'flame suit' comment was for you to put on flame suit because ppl are probably gonna flame you... I didnt mean your car was 'flamed suited'... And I hope u didnt take any of my comments as flame, just constructive critizm...

Last edited by Exempt; 03-22-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Mrspotlight202

im not down with this new lingo im not with this but what does flame mean n u might be right about getting pulled over first but not when its a show car getting trailered n only driven like 1 every couple months n stolen no that won't happen parked in my garge every night i understand its critizm but its fun to fight
Old 03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Originally Posted by Mrspotlight202
im not down with this new lingo im not with this but what does flame mean n u might be right about getting pulled over first but not when its a show car getting trailered n only driven like 1 every couple months n stolen no that won't happen parked in my garge every night i understand its critizm but its fun to fight
"Flaming" is when everyone on this thread just talks mad shit about your car right after another...There is no such thing as making a car "look" JDM....JDM models are exactly the same as the USDM counter-parts.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

Originally Posted by F22B Prelude
JDM models are exactly the same as the USDM counter-parts.

Well thats not really 100% true either... Even the 4th gen Prelude has different headlights in Japan... And they do look different than the USDM headlights... They may be subtle, but they do look different... (Only used Prelude as an example because of your name) But lets not turn this into another "what do you think JDM is" thread, because those always turn into a huge mess because each has his own ideas of what exactly specifies as 'JDM'...

Last edited by Exempt; 03-22-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:44 PM
F22B Prelude
Rachel Bilson

Originally Posted by Exempt
Well thats not really 100% true either... Even the 4th gen Prelude has different headlights in Japan... And they do look different than the USDM headlights... They may be subtle, but they do look different... (Only used Prelude as an example because of your name)
I meant it soley body wise...Headlights and such like that...also they have JDM clear headlights which are just the same as the USDM ones.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
'98 EX RED
King of the Auto Civic

I think one of your wipers is broken?
Old 03-23-2006, 05:54 AM
Mrspotlight202

yea the wiper may be broken(lol) but at least i am not driving an automatic honda civic ex. that is the car that my sisiter drivers. when you drive a real car then maybe your opnion will matter. good luck witht the sister car.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:00 AM
mr.crx

dude he wasnt trying to flame you chill out man. dude not everyone is here to flame you man its ok.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:22 AM
'98 EX RED
King of the Auto Civic

Originally Posted by Mrspotlight202
yea the wiper may be broken(lol) but at least i am not driving an automatic honda civic ex. that is the car that my sisiter drivers. when you drive a real car then maybe your opnion will matter. good luck witht the sister car.
Woah, chill!! I actually like your car, just thought there was something wrong with the one wiper... It looks good, and I like clean paint.

As a side note, the civic is dead and gone, I have an 06 tC now...