Notices

SElling Price

Old 03-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Danpjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SElling Price

I may be selling my Honda Crx...
It has a ZC engine in it new exaust KYB AGX Shocks Camber Kits Lowered 1.5 inches i think nre Wheels Fog Lights Little Customization in the Inside. i have MOMO Racing Seats (Red) that i would sell with i'm just trying to figure out what i should be able to get for it. the shocks were 471 and then install was 300. the shocks and camber kits are 3 months old. the car its self has 170,000 Miles. few rust spots but if you are wanting to do it up it shuld be no problem. how muhc do u think i could get for it. let me know if u have questions.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:02 PM
gingas

I'm guessing you should be able to get 4000 maybe more or less.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:12 PM
xpman

I'd highly suggest eBay. I've used it to buy my last couple of vehicles including my CRX. Instead of listing it in your local paper where a few thousand people see it, eBay shows it to millions. There's lots of people like me who want a car with most of the mods already done but they're not real easy to find unless you're willing to go out of your way a little. My car actually came from Colorado and I had it shipped to Michigan for around
$500. So yes, if someone wants your car, they will seek it out.

And yes, you should be able to get $4000 - give or take a little.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Exempt
2 tone Rex

I highly doubt he'll get $4000... I could be wrong... But I doubt it... Fact is modded cars, specially the CRX is worth WAY more in parts... Very rarely do aftermarket parts actually add too a vehicles value... Unless theres a whole lot of them... Course it does also depend on the location... Id suggest www.kbb.com or www.nadaguides.com to get a decent base price...
Old 03-13-2006, 01:22 AM
xpman

Originally Posted by Exempt
Fact is modded cars, specially the CRX is worth WAY more in parts... Very rarely do aftermarket parts actually add too a vehicles value... Unless theres a whole lot of them... Course it does also depend on the location...
Agreed...but I sold my last CRX on eBay - I was the original owner. It was my daily driver and had seen 14 Michigan winters. The d16 engine only had about 120,000 miles on it but the body was shot - rust holes coming through everywhere. It wouldn't start because of a dead battery and I had stripped out the "like-new" interior to put in the CRX I got off of eBay (interior was crap). All this I honestly put in my ad and I still got $930 for it. The guy flew in from CA to drive it home!

I was thinking I'd be lucky if I reached $500.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:03 AM
Danpjack

ya but mine is in better shape then that a few dents from here and ther and like5 rust marks 2 pretty bad ones but like i said if ur doing it up it doens't matter there arn't many non rusted CRXs that arn't done up
Old 03-15-2006, 07:33 AM
Tankard

Originally Posted by Danpjack
ya but mine is in better shape then that a few dents from here and ther and like5 rust marks 2 pretty bad ones but like i said if ur doing it up it doens't matter there arn't many non rusted CRXs that arn't done up
My 91 crx has no rust. Not that i know of anyway.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:18 AM
mr.crx

my 88 rex has no rust and s stock for now at least
Old 03-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Mynard
Eye warship say ten!

The number of rex's on the road is increasing and the popularity is insane. Especially where I live. On a good night at the track you will see at least 10 or so rex's with swaps in em. Last time I look I saw a 88 Hf stock with 170k and a small stereo in it go for $3,000 firm it said. With the mods you have you should esily get $4,000. But thas in my area so I guess where you live and the demand has alot to do with it as well. Ebay or Autotrader is the way to go.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
extensioncordy
EG6

in my area it would go for like 2500