Notices

just lost my lude

Old 02-26-2006, 06:33 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I don't know if I should even mess with it, I think I'll just save my money for another lude! But if anyone is interested in this car let me know and I'll put you in touch with the owner, it's in Texas.

Last edited by mybluelude; 02-26-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:27 AM
RevengeCRX
89 CRX si, now with b16!

Originally Posted by mybluelude
thanks for the info, can you use the trans that is in the car with, a b-series engine. which b-series does anyone suggest?
No, b-series engines have different mounting pts. for the transmission. You'll have to uses a b-series transmission. Rule of thumb: b-series parts are interchangeable w/ other b-series parts, and same applies to d-series. I think it's a different ballgame w/ h-series and f-series parts.
U want another lude? Why don't u stick w/ this crx for a while and see what u can do w/ it. 1st gen CRXs are around 1000lbs lighter than most preludes, so even with half the horsepower, it makes for a fast car. As a matter of fact, I beat some kid in a lude the other day after second gear.
I'm getting a little more used to the look of 1st gen CRXs. They really don't look bad at all. They're not flashy, but with some nice paint and wheels, u could have a nice looking car.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:16 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by ED9man
Put this in your sig too homo

and learn how to use quote function
dude! i'm old enough to be you dad, not that i would claim you if i was, i've been working longer than you've been alive. i originally came to HAN seeking knowledge from like minded car junkies, with the exception of a few, i keep running into people like eeewww, i mean you, and if you are a prime example of american youth, i think that we should all commit suiside, because with an attitude like yours, i don't see much future for the world!!! grow the fuck up, or go back to trying to give yourself a B.J. you little twitt! hey are there no moderators on this site, to keep the chaos to a minimum. i mean check this guy out, what a freak!!!!

Last edited by mybluelude; 02-27-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:44 AM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Bump!
Old 02-28-2006, 04:01 AM
h22accord
155mph and still climbing

Originally Posted by mybluelude
dude! i'm old enough to be you dad, not that i would claim you if i was, i've been working longer than you've been alive. i originally came to HAN seeking knowledge from like minded car junkies, with the exception of a few, i keep running into people like eeewww, i mean you, and if you are a prime example of american youth, i think that we should all commit suiside, because with an attitude like yours, i don't see much future for the world!!! grow the fuck up, or go back to trying to give yourself a B.J. you little twitt! hey are there no moderators on this site, to keep the chaos to a minimum. i mean check this guy out, what a freak!!!!
I don’t know about the rest of the site but in the s2k forum the moderators are GREAT about taking care of people who have absolutely nothing constructive to contribute to the site other than always trying to put others down due to their lack of knowledge. They tend to forget that once they knew NOTHING and now just because they have a fat exhaust and they know a few engine codes, chassis codes, and some of what will and wont interchange that they know "EVERYTHING". Most of their "experience" in swaps and other more technical things is more likely due to WATCHING and "helping" someone else do it than them actually doing it themselves. I was told there are only two stupid questions one that you already know the answer to before you ask it and one that you don’t know the answer to but you don’t ask. So really no matter how stupid their comments, it only show how immature they are and how much of a life that they don’t have.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:46 AM
daveb91
Boo Boo Kitty F*#k

Hasport makes a kit for putting b series in first gen crxes. I would suggest a B16a1. I am just guessing but i think the swap has to use a cable tranny not the newer hydro ones.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:11 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by h22accord
I don’t know about the rest of the site but in the s2k forum the moderators are GREAT about taking care of people who have absolutely nothing constructive to contribute to the site other than always trying to put others down due to their lack of knowledge. They tend to forget that once they knew NOTHING and now just because they have a fat exhaust and they know a few engine codes, chassis codes, and some of what will and wont interchange that they know "EVERYTHING". Most of their "experience" in swaps and other more technical things is more likely due to WATCHING and "helping" someone else do it than them actually doing it themselves. I was told there are only two stupid questions one that you already know the answer to before you ask it and one that you don’t know the answer to but you don’t ask. So really no matter how stupid their comments, it only show how immature they are and how much of a life that they don’t have.
GREAT POST!
Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 PM
mybluelude
WILD BILL

Originally Posted by daveb91
Hasport makes a kit for putting b series in first gen crxes. I would suggest a B16a1. I am just guessing but i think the swap has to use a cable tranny not the newer hydro ones.
thanks, i'm still tossing the idea around, haven't made my mind up, but i can get the car for $550.00