Notices

Radiator Problems.

Old 10-20-2005, 06:54 PM
shady visions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VPUPPY
drain, refill with a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze, bleed all the air out of the cooling system. you can go ahead and get an aftermarket radiator. no need to get an oem radiator if you are doin just daily driving. there are many companies selling oem style radiators for about 100 dollars. i have one in my car and its been fine. ordered mine from radiator barn.
eh, Yeah, I figured I was supposed to put water in it, but I wasn't absolutely sure. How am I supposed to bleed the air though?

ALSO, I'm having a really weird idle problem, and I think it's because of my throttle cable. I can't adjust the screw to make the idle lower or higher, so I don't know what to do about it. A friend told me he had that problem too, but he adjusted the screw and lowered his idle to about 1000rpms. Mine sits at 1500-2000rpms unless I go up to the front of the engine and push the throttle cable thing closer to where it's at about 1000rpms. I'm also running rich and white smoke is pouring out of my exhaust whenever I give it some gas. I just replaced the o2 sensor two-three days ago. :[