Notices

Bad Main Relay? *Pic*

Old 10-01-2005, 03:47 AM
RevengeCRX
89 CRX si, now with b16!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So not even a crank? Even with a jump? Damn, then either your battery is completely gone, or you have a possible dead starter, or maybe faulty ignition. Does your starter even click like it wants to start?
Old 10-03-2005, 07:14 AM
shorty_boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well how about that!?

Initially i would have said that you were having the same probelem as i was. my batter wouldn't hold 12 volts but ti would hold about 10, so everything worked but it would not start for the world (battery was 2 months old) so i had to push start it every day. I remember one time i purposely drove from jacksonville, fl to savannah, ga and just to see if the battery needed a good charge and sure enough when i got home and turned it off for 5 seconds and turned it back, on, betsie would not start. got the battery exchange and presto, problems were solved.

another suggestion is to look at the ignition switch cause mine died 2 months ago and it was stock. so if your running with stock it might be about that time to change it out. that probelm also was similar to my battery problem but i tested it and the battery and the alt were just fine. inginiton switch set me back about 86 (aftermarket) bought a starter for 109 (aftermarket ) and didn't even need it cause my clutch switches were not being activated right (check those out too). I guess i should probably replace my ground cables as well as they are stock and look quite nasty