Notices

3+ Questions Honda CRX HF

Old 07-28-2005, 04:42 AM
sirdave4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3+ Questions Honda CRX HF

1. I'm feeling a slight hesitation when I'm cruising at a steady speed. It doesn't happen during excelleration, no check engine lights and it really likes to happen around 38-48 mph. I was thinking about replacing the Fuel pump regulator. Is that hard to replace? What do ya'll think?

2. Is there a way to measure the PSI's in the fuel lines? Does anyone know where the fuel pump fuse is located?

3. I'm having a hard time finding the fuel filter on the 91 Honda CRX HF. Are these difficult to replace?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:24 AM
typeRcrx

the fuel filter is the cylinder type can looking thing. hanging off the firewall on the passenger side .jiffylube can change it for u for like 50 bucks. or u can do it yourself if u want.i did change mine. it wouldnt hurt to see if your distributor cap should be replaced. seeing as its so easy to do yourself and its like 20 bucks it might not hurt also seeing as most garages will charge u 50 for a diagnosis. it might be getting a week spark and at high throtle were it needs the spark the most its week. even check your air filter.
Old 07-29-2005, 05:25 AM
sirdave4

Default Distributor cap...

When replacing the distributor cap, do I need to set timing? I'm not sure how this works. Could someone put together a small precedure in replacing the distributor cap.